Beginner Looking To Buy Cue For £150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Looking To Buy Cue For £150

I have started playing snooker a lot more lately I have a cue but brought of ebay when I was younger for £30 and I don't think its doing me any favours I'm not the best of player but looking to get better and want a cue that will last me for a long time around £150 I'm looking to spend I have been looking into peradon cues but would like advise as well please as I know nothing about cues

Originally Posted by johnnymul92 View Post
    I have started playing snooker a lot more lately I have a cue but brought of ebay when I was younger for £30 and I don't think its doing me any favours I'm not the best of player but looking to get better and want a cue that will last me for a long time around £150 I'm looking to spend I have been looking into peradon cues but would like advise as well please as I know nothing about cues
    Maybe post your location and we could maybe recommend you a local(ish) shop / dealer to pop along to.

It's probably worth getting in touch with either adr147 on here (once you have 10 posts you can pm him) or giving greenbaize or craftsman cues a call.
    Andi Mack

Comment

I live in st ives not fair from Cambridgeshire and ill have a look thank you

Comment

I have 2 cues at your budget. One is a James Butters unbadged 3/4 Hidden Joint Laminated, and the other a very nice old Peradon Hornbeam that has been converted to a 3/4 and has a totally round butt (no chamfer). I have a 3/4 Cue Craft case available too if required.

Comment

i too have a few cues i made well within that range. i will be doing a video review this week, chackout the j6 cue stories thread

Comment

Thanks for all you help people what is the best weight for a cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by johnnymul92 View Post
              Thanks for all you help people what is the best weight for a cue?
              There is no such thing as 1 set "best weight" for a cue. . .

You try some out, and you start to get a feel of what weight / balance point / shaft flex / butt diameter / tip diameter / etc,

you like. . the only rule is that there are no rules !

Comment

Working...
              X