Best cue tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cue tips

Right lads just wondering your opinions on what you think is the best snooker cue tip and why?

You gonna have to try them until you find one that suits ur game . Also depends on wood's qulty ( THE cue ) .
    In my opinion ,
    Press tips : MW super tips / BDP / Or a good Elk master
    Laminated Tips : ADR tips ( soft , super soft , Midium ) / Phonix 11 mm ( about the same as kamui ) / MW black spin /
    Thr are few threads on this forum about tips and that kind of stuff . U may wanna read them as well . Sum useful info thr .
    Good luck an enjoy ur game .

Comment

Depends if you like it soft or really hard

Comment

Hahaha just read that back and I didn't mean it to come across like that.

What I meant to say was it depends if you like a really hard tip or a soft one.

I tried Pro Granite tips for a while and if you get a good one I think they are a good tip. Although it takes a while to find a good one. They are very hard tips.

I am now using Buffallo diamond tips again that are a bit softer. Just trying a few out for a while to see what I prefer.

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
          Hahaha just read that back and I didn't mean it to come across like that.

What I meant to say was it depends if you like a really hard tip or a soft one.

I tried Pro Granite tips for a while and if you get a good one I think they are a good tip. Although it takes a while to find a good one. They are very hard tips.

I am now using Buffallo diamond tips again that are a bit softer. Just trying a few out for a while to see what I prefer.
          even the same answers as 2v / Master B...

#whatAplonker
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
          X