Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:d
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

air angel cues by master blaster use english ash

Comment

mine comes from russia/poland, lovely stuff

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
          Fell out with the bog stuff
          lololololol
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

buy a Parris. finest Thai cues in the world. So I've heard.
            #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

That can be argued Bolton. I hear Maximus and Ton Praram are the best Thai's.

Comment

HI The best ash wood comes from Detroit Michigan Usa and also British Columbia Canada

Comment

Originally Posted by leonardcan147 View Post
                  HI The best ash wood comes from Detroit Michigan Usa and also British Columbia Canada
                  And Siberia, anywhere that has really cold winters where the trees grow slowly and therefore the grain is straighter and tighter. But if one selects carefully, one can find tight straight grain ash from more temperate climates, maybe just one side of a board will have this while the grain spreads and meanders to the other side of the board.
                  This is what the best cue makers look out for, one side of the board will give an ultimate shaft while the other side will do shafts of lesser quality that will suit many players who are used to the response of these shafts, as they learned to play with them, and know their characteristics.

Comment

English vs Thai

tight grain means nothing for playability,just slow growth

Comment

Working...
                    X