Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    Between ROS and Hendry I'd pick Walter Lindrum
    Yep, me too, thank goodness he didn't turn to snooker, or we wouldn't be playing it today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Between ROS and Hendry I'd pick Walter Lindrum
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

ok thanks most players i know say Paradon i dont really like them i just thought jp because a lot of pro players use them

Comment

Hendry for me

Comment

I like my Mike Wooldridge and I also like my MAC (Richy McDonald) laminated shaft with titanium ferrule. Some of the new makers like Jim Evans and The Doctor (Richy) are making quite nice cues, However there is a wait with most custom ordered and made cues.

But I agree with what's been said above...the 'best' cue is the one that suits you. If you want to collect cues then buy a Parris Ultimate or better yet buy a dozen of them and sell them on to China and make a living out of it.
            I saw ths guy on facebook , selling about 8 JP ultimates. NO wonder 3 yrs waiting time for a jpu.

Comment

Originally Posted by simmo View Post
              Hendry for me
              the nugget

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                I saw ths guy on facebook , selling about 8 JP ultimates. NO wonder 3 yrs waiting time for a jpu.
                Think you should check the Parris website again, minimum 40 month now, 50 month the longest! 4 yrs is simply a joke and I'm a staunch defender of JP.

Comment

******, and the guy making them!.

Comment

Some people (myself included) would say the 'best' cues are made by a craftsman with over 35 years experience at cue-making, with the cues crafted completely by hand and then (most importantly) actually tested on a snooker table. These particular cues can be discarded (snapped in half) if not up to the standard that he sets them. These are made by people like Andy Hunter.
                    Others may say the likes of Parris must be the best because they cost the most, good luck with one of them. Some of the vintage cues are also right up there and are better than most new cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                      Think you should check the Parris website again, minimum 40 month now, 50 month the longest! 4 yrs is simply a joke and I'm a staunch defender of JP.

to be honest does'nt surprises me if it's gonna be 5 yrs. many orders an as i said sum of them ordering 10/20 ultimates .
                      this says nothing about qlty of his cues of crs, as sum of them re great cues imo.

Comment

if anybody and i mean anybody who knows anything about cues and there manufacture dont cringe when they see or hear the words parris or ultimate then they need looking at

Comment

to be honest does'nt surprises me if it's gonna be 5 yrs. many orders an as i said sum of them ordering 10/20 ultimates .
                          this says nothing about qlty of his cues of crs, as sum of them re great cues imo.
                          sorry ramon disagree, for great read hype!

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                            sorry ramon disagree, for great read hype!
                            hahaha, no problem at all golferson . after all, you have more experience than me with this kind of stuff , that's for sure.
                            Just out of curiosity, which part you'r disagree with ?

Comment

the word great

Comment

oh , okey.
                                well, I do'nt think all cues made by JP are poor ( just my opinion ).
                                sum of them are great players . ( i've seen just a few ultimates ). so not mutch experience with this.
                                but realy , 3 of them wr great cues .
                                maybe i miss sumthing here lol ??

Comment

Working...
                                X