best cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
    Have a look on MW website because it clearly states that Gavin who makes G-cues uses English ash.
    and how many has he made? if i am to debate this i would rather talk to your sibling as at least he had class

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      and how many has he made? if i am to debate this i would rather talk to your sibling as at least he had class
      If my brother had class why did you all gang up on him and have him kicked off?

How would I know how many cues Gavin has made? I was simply replying to a post that said NO CUE MAKER uses English ash anymore. When they clearly do. And before you say its a lie because so many cue makers lie about there products' I don't believe MW would allow it to be advertised if its a lie.

I am now finished with this thread because it always gets to a point where I am being insulted.

I would like you to tell me and everyone else why it is that yourself and bolton constantly insult me? I fond it amazing how you can hate someone that you have never met. I haven't made any negative comments to either of you but you both insist on the constant negativity. Its quite baffling.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
        Key Features

English Ash shafts have been chosen for a more 'old school' look and feel, with interesting grain patterns and an altogether more 'flexible' feel than many commonly used North American Ash shafts.

That is from MW website under G-cues in the cues section

Comment

Key Features

English Ash shafts have been chosen for a more 'old school' look and feel, with interesting grain patterns and an altogether more 'flexible' feel than many commonly used North American Ash shafts.

That is from MW website under G-cues in the cues section
          G-man is using american ash for some of this latest cues.

Comment

If my brother had class why did you all gang up on him and have him kicked off?

How would I know how many cues Gavin has made? I was simply replying to a post that said NO CUE MAKER uses English ash anymore. When they clearly do. And before you say its a lie because so many cue makers lie about there products' I don't believe MW would allow it to be advertised if its a lie.

I am now finished with this thread because it always gets to a point where I am being insulted.

I would like you to tell me and everyone else why it is that yourself and bolton constantly insult me? I fond it amazing how you can hate someone that you have never met. I haven't made any negative comments to either of you but you both insist on the constant negativity. Its quite baffling.
            calm down tiger! if you feel i had issues with your bro show me. as far as i was concerned all roads led back to mb if i was wrong so be it. but my relationship with mb was fine,a little marginal but fine so draw that neck in ok and join in the fun

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              great post !!
              i agree too great great post good call Ramon bang on the money this read vmax4steve spot on fella :snooker:
              nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X