Mike Woodridge cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    Also I reckon Parris would triple check the quality of the cues sent out to Pro's himself, to make sure they are top notch.
    While selling the off centered badged Cues to normal plebs like us that frequent forums while also making them wait for 2+ years for run of the mill orders like a "Special" Cue.

What a joke and give me a MW anyday.
    If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
      While selling the off centered badged Cues to normal plebs like us that frequent forums while also making them wait for 2+ years for run of the mill orders like a "Special" Cue.

totally agree... but I'm getting a call from JP himself on Monday - will feedback how that goes, im quite open to any suggestions he has to sort the problem out.

But on the positive side... I'm now eyeing up a Black Legend means I'll have a Trev, Parris and a MW to have a 'which is the best' shoot out with
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Mike just got mention on the pool streaming, a Scottish player talked about how good his cues were, but then went on to say - 'he is a strange bloke though!'.

Thats what Mike creates, some like him, some not because he is as straight as a die. I have to say, out of the more well known high end makers, his communication and customer service is the best by a mile.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post

I know, its not on really, I bet a lot of people have to save up, work hard, make sacrifices to get a premium cue, then there's the extended wait on top of it.
          Seems many customers are going the MW way .... and TW.

Comment

I've read an article of 2013
            Chinese player Xiao Guodong has used MW cue for 10 years
            he said that someone offered 50000 RMB(about 5000 GBP) for it but he refuse

Comment

I have bought two cues from Mike and both have been perfect and feel just right straight away. The BlackSpin ferrule works with very little deflection for me and everything is beautifully made.
              I know he is busy but when I email Mike sometimes he answers quickly and sometimes it might be a day or two but I know I always get a reply so I don't need to send another.
              The only problem I have had is when I dropped the butt onto a stone floor and it put a big enough dent on the edge of the F1 male end so it would not go in the shaft. I posted it back to Mike and he returned it repaired in a couple of days.

Comment

does MW sell 'solid' mini butts?

Can only see the extension ones....

Comment

I have not bought a cue from Mike yet but seriously thinking about it.
                  I emailed him a couple of times in the past for various questions regarding cue finishing or else and he always replied, bein very helpful. Special character for sure but professional and efficient guy!
                  Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Last night I had the pleasure of playing a few shots with a MW Legend, absolutely brilliant cue with an amazing finish.
                    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                      Last night I had the pleasure of playing a few shots with a MW Legend, absolutely brilliant cue with an amazing finish.
                      I just bought one

should be here tomorrow!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                        I just bought one

should be here tomorrow!
                        Did you just order it a few days ago?

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                          Did you just order it a few days ago?
                          nope... bought it through a friend of a friend

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                            nope... bought it through a friend of a friend
                            Ah ok, looking forward to what JP says to you when he rings.

Comment

another day another no show.

think I'll bell him... think you're right though I reckon he'll say send it back n here's 500 back

Comment

Working...
                              X