Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got My New Cue At Last From Green Baize!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My New Cue At Last From Green Baize!!

After a long hunt for a snooker cue I been from website to website thinking what would be best for me I heard about Green Baize A lot a I thought I would have a look and I'm sooo glad I did Stu who runs it is a top bloke and help me every step of the way I couldn't thank him enough I got to play with it today and it is a beautiful cue very very happy with my purchase if anyone is looking to buy a cue please contact Stu u cant go wrong sooooo helpful and has lovely range of cues here are some pics of what I brought
    Cue (415x553).jpgCue 3 (415x553).jpgCue 2 (415x553).jpg

so glad you have found a cue you liked playing with
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Very nice cue.

Comment

Thank you so happy with it

Comment

I also used Green Baize couple of weeks ago to get a cue for my practice partner, who had broken the shaft of his Maximus Legend. Managed to find a Maximus Ultimate and he's very, very pleased with it.
          Have to say Stu and Max over there were top blokes, very helpful. They even tested the selection of cues my mate made and gave them their most honest assesment about how each cue was playing. Absolutely top customer service!

Glad you find a cue you're happy with
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
          X