Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor white extensions needed

Hiya,

I have just bought a new Trevor White snooker cue and I am needing to source a minibutt and telescopic extension for this.

It is brand new so will need the newer connection.

If anyone has some for sale please let me know.

Kind regards,

David Bowen
    07843 009226
    Phoenix Leather Care
    info@phoenixleathercare.co.uk
    www.phoenixleathercare.co.uk

If you have just bought it from trevor could you not just email and ask him for them .he offerd me them last week in my email

Comment

I haven't bought directly from Trevor. I have sent an email to the virginmedia email address as well so finger crossed I might get a reply

Comment

Originally Posted by David Bowen View Post
        I haven't bought directly from Trevor. I have sent an email to the virginmedia email address as well so finger crossed I might get a reply
        I did the same recently David, bought new cue from fellow member. I emailed Trevor for the extensions but no reply. He's a busy man. I got mine from ADR147 on here, brand new mini butt and large extension £90 the pair.

Comment

Was that just a one off or did he have any more available? Saw some on ebay a while back but forgot to bid on them. Was going to get them for my Mast Wales.

Comment

Was that just a one off or did he have any more available? Saw some on ebay a while back but forgot to bid on them. Was going to get them for my Mast Wales.
            I would have more
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

If it's a mast cue it will be a diff joint from the new style exts.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                If it's a mast cue it will be a diff joint from the new style exts.
                I was thinking that. although he opened with saying it was brand new.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Hi ADR,

Sorry for the late reply... a few things... the Mast does not currently have a joint on the bottom so I could also do with a new joint to fit the new extensions if you have one? I will ask Dave Coutts to fit this for me.

Can you let me know how to buy these, payment details etc with postage 07843009226 or pm me or email on my first post.

Comment

Actually if you can let me know how much 2 mini butts, 1 telescopic and one joint as I would only be using one for snooker.

Comment

If it has no joint now and you are giving it to DC to fit why not just get DC to fit one of his joints and supply you with his extensions?

Comment

I want it to be as genuine as possible.

Comment

Actually if you can let me know how much 2 mini butts, 1 telescopic and one joint as I would only be using one for snooker.
                          At a guess I think you could only get the joint from Trevor. Wouldn't think ADR would have that.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andrew watt View Post
                            At a guess I think you could only get the joint from Trevor. Wouldn't think ADR would have that.
                            Will see what ADR comes back with, if not I might go with guernseygooner's suggestion and get a DC connector and extension.

Comment

I have had an email response from TW so should be sorted. Thanks for your help guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X