Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Very Nice collection . amazing .
    Wait until new year , i'm gonna win the lottery and will contact you my friend !!

Nice stuff he has... good luck with your lottery numbers

Comment

Hi Guy, please check your email thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        Yeah, Nice collection .
        That MW cue Looks Great .

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
          Thanks mate, I actually thought my prices are quite decent. Especially when you take a glance at Ebay..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...3D221969080731

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
            Thanks mate, I actually thought my prices are quite decent. Especially when you take a glance at Ebay..

Well, to be honest , I do agree with Andrew. Gonna be very diff to sell that cue u mentioned ( on eBay ).
            I think he's asking too mutch money for that cue .
            As for your cues , Agree with you . Your prices are quite decent .
            Goodluk with it .

Comment

Yes for sure, great prices and great products, you look after your gear... I hope your sales go well.
              ( Ouch - £2,500 for the ebay one ).

Comment

PS... here's one for £2,650 !!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...4AAOSwbdpWbJfA

Comment

Oh man thats ridiculous selling that cue for that money just cause 'Bois de Rose wood' is going extinct (as he says). Btw I think I saw this cue on the 'Post pic of your cue' thread.

Comment

Oh man thats ridiculous selling that cue for that money just cause 'Bois de Rose wood' is going extinct (as he says). Btw I think I saw this cue on the 'Post pic of your cue' thread.
                    yep, believe it was Pascale who ordered it.
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Ah well, gotta try a unique selling point I suppose

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        yep, believe it was Pascale who ordered it.
                        I just don't get people who order cues in order to sell them and try and make a business out of it. I never thought I would sell my collection to be honest... the only cues I've sold in the past were just out of people turning to me and asking for a cue. The one's I sold were the more simple cues which I didn't like that much from the get go. I remember waiting for over 18 months for my Robin Cook Duo and selling one of them a week after I got it. It turned out to be the much better one of the two and to top that the price was very unattractive... so very bad sale!! The 2nd RC (1pc Full Ebony) I sold about 6 months after getting it as it played quite terrible for me.
                        Last edited by Guy3103; 15 December 2015, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Collection for Sale

that's what a buisness is!

Comment

I don't know if this can be called a business. Snooker is beautiful game and it's even more beautiful when you have a beautiful that plays beautiful... btw in my personal experience the less decorative cues are the ones that played best! I honestly believe a cue should be valued by what kind of player it is. Only a top quality cue can turn to be the ultimate player. I doubt all them Ultimates selling for 2000-3000GBP are top quality players despite their looks. I have my TW which I am not selling since it's my best playing cue... I were to sell it, I would probably price it at around 2000-2500 GBP first of all because of the fantastic player it is and because of how perfectly it was made!

Comment

Well he's mistaken cause I have an ultimate in progress with 4 secondary splices of Bois de Rosewood lol

Comment

Originally Posted by David Pleym View Post
                                Well he's mistaken cause I have an ultimate in progress with 4 secondary splices of Bois de Rosewood lol
                                I hope you stay as a member of this forum until 2019 , so you can upload few photo's for us !!

Comment

Working...
                                X