Glover cue wanted..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glover cue wanted..........

I fancy trying a nice Glover one piece, prob owned cues from all the other 'premium' cue
    makers, but for some reason never a Glover.

Specs-
    9.25mm
    17.5oz

Would prefer something with four splices, but will consider anything including spec very close to the above. If it comes with case and extensions all the better! Seen a few on Fleabay recently so please no silly prices :-)

my mates got one to that spec, think he wants 300ish for it, ash with thuya burr and green veneers. plays lovely too as i've had a few frames with it

Comment

Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
      my mates got one to that spec, think he wants 300ish for it, ash with thuya burr and green veneers. plays lovely too as i've had a few frames with it
      Tim,

Thanks I could be interested- Could you get him to send me some pics to robwalsh53@gmail.com.

Appreciate it.

Comment

Hi, i have a tony glover one piece, specs are 58 inch length, 9.6 tip, 29mm butt diameter, 17.1 oz weight, also has four splices of cocobolo willing to sell

Comment

no probs i'll message him later, forgot to add that there are 4 splices of thuya burr on this cue also

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
            Hi, i have a tony glover one piece, specs are 58 inch length, 9.6 tip, 29mm butt diameter, 17.1 oz weight, also has four splices of cocobolo willing to sell
            Thanks for the offer but trying to get closer to the specs I originally wanted

Comment

no problems , hope u find your cue

Comment

No rush as I've got a lovely MW with Rosewood splices, just fancied a change :-)

Comment

I have a glover cue brand new, 57.5 long 9.2 tip 17 3/4 oz

do u want me send some picture to your email ?

Comment

Originally Posted by oldfudger View Post
                    I have a glover cue brand new, 57.5 long 9.2 tip 17 3/4 oz

do u want me send some picture to your email ?
                    Yes please and the price your looking for, thanks.

Comment

Hi I have 4 one piece ash glover cues 57.5 inches 9.5mm , 500 grams , 28.7mm butt 17 inch balance point with 4 secondary splices + thick veneers with 6 inch mini butt and ext. plus case send me your email address I will send you pictures
                      Please reply if interested thank you

Comment

Originally Posted by mahoney View Post
                        Hi I have 4 one piece ash glover cues 57.5 inches 9.5mm , 500 grams , 28.7mm butt 17 inch balance point with 4 secondary splices + thick veneers with 6 inch mini butt and ext. plus case send me your email address I will send you pictures
                        Please reply if interested thank you
                        Yeah def be interested- my email address is robwalsh53@gmail.com if you could send pics and price , I'd appreciate it.
                        Last edited by Rob153; 1 January 2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X