Trevor White delivery time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White delivery time?

OK, I know this is a bit of a "how long is a bit of string" question but just wondered if anyone knew how up to date Trevor White is with orders? I ordered from him in January/February time and was quoted 10 months, just wondered if anyone else who ordered around that time has received their cues or had any update. I'm not in a big panic just wondered if it was likely to be weeks or months yet? Thanks.

O ordered a cue last Feb too, fully expect it will be next christmas before I receive it.
    He takes ages to deliver but when he does, wow!!

Comment

Got quoted at least a year when i ordered mine back in June .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

About a year, but you can expect that to increase a bit along the way, only natural given what's involved.

Comment

Ordered in late Jan too. Was quoted 10 - 12 months.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I suspected it would be a few months waiting yet, but hopefully not as long as Christmas! It seems like a lifetime already

Comment

Well worth the wait guys beleive me!!

Gaz.

Comment

Deposit amount? Do you have to pay up front?

Comment

I ordered end of January last year and was quoted 10-12 months.

Yes he requires a deposit the balance on completion.

Comment

When I ordered he only wanted a £100 deposit so very reasonable balance due on completion of the cue.
                    Hoping soon I get my baby!!

Comment

My wife and I will be married 5 years in August 2018 and the 5 year anniversary milestone is Wood. Do you think a new cue for her is doable in 2 3/4 years? (ps.. married for 5, together for 17. She finally talked me around)

Comment

should be doable by TW
                        now JP, that's the one that may be of concern for timescale

for our 15yr anniversary I got the wife a lovely James Butters 1pc, case, extensions; much appreciated by herself - phew :wink:
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          should be doable by TW
                          now JP, that's the one that may be of concern for timescale

for our 15yr anniversary I got the wife a lovely James Butters 1pc, case, extensions; much appreciated by herself - phew :wink:

Without a word of a lie my wife will be like "ohh a new cue, thanks babe. Who the **** is Trevor White and why is his name on my cue though?" Then I'll be like "Just play with the dam cue"

Comment

Working...
                          X