No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Virtual Cue Maker 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mike Congrats on this new venture, i would like to see a Option on there mind for Selected Shafts/Arrows as you know im a fussy twat!!...lol.. Also it wont let you Save unless you Select Black etc veneers and i would like to see The Cue you Made Rotating after you finished Building it which would be great!

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
      Awesome work Mike.

Just waiting for my Quote to come through to see how much damage it is going to do to my bank balance!

:snooker:
      And I'm just waiting until your great looking cue is ready so we get the chance to see few Nice photo's !!

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
        And I'm just waiting until your great looking cue is ready so we get the chance to see few Nice photo's !!
        What i am really liking currently!

If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

What i am really liking currently!

You have a great tast my friend . Amazing design .
          Hmm , MW 08 . Not cheap either !!
          Could be I'm wrong , Mike had also MW 09 . Not mutch diff , just the button length .
          If That's not changed .
          Great looking design .

Comment

You have a great tast my friend . Amazing design .
            Hmm , MW 08 . Not cheap either !!
            Could be I'm wrong , Mike had also MW 09 . Not mutch diff , just the button length .
            If That's not changed .
            Great looking design .
            I will make sure i am sitting down when the quote comes back but MW will look after me!

9.25 Tips i am currently in love with to! No more standard 9.5mm for me anymore.

Comment

I will make sure i am sitting down when the quote comes back but MW will look after me!

9.25 Tips i am currently in love with to! No more standard 9.5mm for me anymore.
              Hahaha , if u get the heart attack then Mike is responsible lol !!
              seriously, you get more than what you pay for . His work is top quality work .
              9.25 is good enoght. If you can get on with it .
              Btw, i see you can choos between brass and Blackspin ferrule .
              That must be new .

Comment

Just giving people the option if they still want Brass as it is a personal opinion and a lot of people are set in their ways!

I was playing with a 9.25 Tip the other week at the club and i honestly loved it and it suited me much better than a 9.5mm , the only problem is they are hard to find and not a lot come up for sale with the 9.25 tip fitted and that small amount of difference is amazing.

Comment

Just giving people the option if they still want Brass as it is a personal opinion and a lot of people are set in their ways!

I was playing with a 9.25 Tip the other week at the club and i honestly loved it and it suited me much better than a 9.5mm , the only problem is they are hard to find and not a lot come up for sale with the 9.25 tip fitted and that small amount of difference is amazing.
                  Yeah it's true .
                  accurate cues are also fitted with 9:25 mm ( only one I know ).
                  I do'nt know about you But Personally I can create more spin with smal tip , also easyer to play with Side .
                  Mike's cues are LD cues ( generaly ) and that makes it a perfect combination to play with a smal diam ferrule .
                  it's matter of personal preference to each player , But I would also choos for a 9.25 mm .

Comment

Yeah it's true .
                    accurate cues are also fitted with 9:25 mm ( only one I know ).
                    I do'nt know about you But Personally I can create more spin with smal tip , also easyer to play with Side .
                    Mike's cues are LD cues ( generaly ) and that makes it a perfect combination to play with a smal diam ferrule .
                    it's matter of personal preference to each player , But I would also choos for a 9.25 mm .
                    Exactly and i fell in love with the Cue i played with that had a 9.25 tip fitted.

Comment

Exactly and i fell in love with the Cue i played with that had a 9.25 tip fitted.
                      you choose based on your experience and That's the main thing . especially when you order a custom made cue .
                      Anyway , realy thanks for the info about the cue my friend .
                      I'm going to catch sum sleep now and dreaming about a MW 08 cue .

Comment

Originally Posted by joejoe View Post
                        Wait for months finally it open but not support androi phone and iPad
                        Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                        No, very annoying. I'm sure it used to?
                        it's flash, it never worked on platforms that do not support flash.

it is a browser based program and is designed to be used on desktop pcs, not mobile devices.

but if you want it to work on a tablet, download a browser that supports flash. simple enough.

there will be an app in the near future anyway so no need to be annoyed for too long...
                        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by desso View Post
                          I turned on my desktop for the 1st time in months because ofbyou Mike.
                          sorry for the inconvenience

app coming soon so you can start thinking about selling the desktop...
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                            sorry for the inconvenience

app coming soon so you can start thinking about selling the desktop...

Whats the excuse when i am in divorce courts soon when the misses finds out what my next Cue is going to cost me!!!

:snooker:

When she asks about my current Legend Cue!
                            Last edited by Chappy5; 6 January 2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                              it's flash, it never worked on platforms that do not support flash.

it is a browser based program and is designed to be used on desktop pcs, not mobile devices.

but if you want it to work on a tablet, download a browser that supports flash. simple enough.
                              . M
                              there will be an app in the near future anyway so no need to be annoyed for too long...
                              Flash hasn't been the same since Adobe took over Macromedia. It crashes all the time in Firefox/IE/Edge. They've run it into the ground. Same with acrobat. Making plenty of profits; putting nothing back.

Comment

Is the shop already closed? Says "down for maintenance" at the moment, with Merry Xmas etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X