No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Virtual Cue Maker 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my quote all I will say is it was a good job I had taken my blood pressure tablets before reading it lol.

Comment

• Seen a few MW's and look very good , but the prices appear to be on the high side for me . £1100 for a one piece with 4 splices and no veneers .
      But delivery times are very good .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• given the top quality and waiting time,, it's a very good price . it's worth it , imo .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
          given the top quality and waiting time,, it's a very good price . it's worth it , imo .
          If they're pre-rested blanks, the turn-around time is good. CJ is doing some lovely work and value in these cues:
          http://www.crispianjonescues.com/3-c...crispian-jones

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Seen a few MW's and look very good , but the prices appear to be on the high side for me . £1100 for a one piece with 4 splices and no veneers .
            But delivery times are very good .

I suppose it depends on the Woods you want and the more exotic the more $$$ it is!!

Let alone Extensions etc if they were ordered with it.

I think they are awesome Cues for the money coupled with the shorter wait time that Mike quotes. No one i know on here has a MW Cue they are not happy with!
            If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
              If they're pre-rested blanks, the turn-around time is good. CJ is doing some lovely work and value in these cues:
              http://www.crispianjonescues.com/3-c...crispian-jones

Here we go.

You already ruined the the Trevor White thread with your crap forcing a delete and you are now polluting this one with your drivel.

Go start a CJ thread if you want instead of posting your own misguided opinion in here and no one cares what you think.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                Here we go.

You already ruined the the Trevor White thread with your crap forcing a delete and you are now polluting this one with your drivel.

Go start a CJ thread if you want instead of posting your own misguided opinion in here and no one cares what you think.
                What happened ?? did i miss something whilst i was sleeping ??

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  What happened ?? did i miss something whilst i was sleeping ??

Started sprouting his agenda as usual having a go at all the decent well respected Cue makers on here and the thread was deleted.

TW reputation not worth 70 pounds thread which is now gone.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Chappy5 View Post
                    Started sprouting his agenda as usual having a go at all the decent well respected Cue makers on here and the thread was deleted.

TW reputation not worth 70 pounds thread which is now gone.
                    Ahh shame really, too much off topic stuff nowadays, but threads should not be deleted, just maybe locked ??

Comment

• Wow it must have went downhill quickly, he was warned to be careful where he was leading it, obviously didn't take any notice.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        Wow it must have went downhill quickly, he was warned to be careful where he was leading it, obviously didn't take any notice.
                        Did you see what he wrote ? why hasn't he been banned then ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Ahh shame really, too much off topic stuff nowadays, but threads should not be deleted, just maybe locked ??

To many trolls pushing agendas is the problem and bagging everyone out making twats of themselves.

The forum needs excellent Cue makers like Mike and Trevor being active posters but to many idiots suffer from tall poppy syndrome and want to shoot them down even though they have no idea what they are on about but just post with the one incentive that is to upset others cause they can from the safety of a keyboard.

It is a joke and it is no wonder excellent makers of Snooker Cues stay away from this place and if was Mike W or Trevor White i would not bother either as it is not worth the time arguing with ferals who are here just to discredit them and make life hard cause they can and are total twats.

Mike and Trevor offer some great advice on here and it is crap that they get treated the way they do by trolls who carefully disguise BS comments posted as personal opinions so they get away with the crap, i can see straight through the trolling ways that they use a disguise.
                          Last edited by Chappy5; 24 January 2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Jrc, he started by asking basically the old chestnut of British cue makers using Thai blanks, and where do they get them from, ADR warned him to be careful where he's going with it and that's was the last I saw of it, it must have gone downhill from there.
                            Chappy, I totally agree I am never likely to afford a cue from these guys but I love to read and gain a wee glimpse into what it all involves, it's all very interesting .
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• He should change his name to Barry sh!te....

Comment

• Barrywhite. What an absolute tool, anyone with a brain can instantly tell his comments warrant zero credibility. Helmet.

Comment

Working...
                                X