X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for all his training videos to be put up that he promised

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Did you see what he wrote ? why hasn't he been banned then ?
      He was warned several times that if the thread did not get back on track it would get deleted. the same is true of this one. Good question, but so far despite being idiotic he has not actually broken any rules!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Jrc, he started by asking basically the old chestnut of British cue makers using Thai blanks, and where do they get them from, ADR warned him to be careful where he's going with it and that's was the last I saw of it, it must have gone downhill from there.
        Chappy, I totally agree I am never likely to afford a cue from these guys but I love to read and gain a wee glimpse into what it all involves, it's all very interesting .
        That was a different thread! - he is ruining threads at a fair rate!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Denbo147 View Post
          Barrywhite. What an absolute tool, anyone with a brain can instantly tell his comments warrant zero credibility. Helmet.
          thats too far!

Comment

• Back to the topic.

Has anyone placed their VCM orders yet?

Care to show pictures of your design. Make sure you leave the price out though.

Comment

• did you order your Wooly cue Luclex, me old sparring partner? x

my Black Legend is lovely.
              #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                That was a different thread! - he is ruining threads at a fair rate!
                Oh sorry , it's hard to keep up with tropical storm BarryWhite as its trail of destruction moves across the snooker forum landscape
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• BarryWhite = Master Blaster = 2V = LucLex..... same M.O. Contentious then nice posts then suck up to the regular posters. The pattern is there.

Cant say much more as LucLex will snitch on me to K Smithers again.

anyway, Mike Wooldridge cues. Wonderful stuff, best bit of ash on my Legend I've seen in ages. The finish on the Parris was better if I'm being honest, but the MW plays better.
                  #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                    BarryWhite = Master Blaster = 2V = LucLex..... same M.O. Contentious then nice posts then suck up to the regular posters. The pattern is there.

anyway, Mike Wooldridge cues. Wonderful stuff, best bit of ash on my Legend I've seen in ages. The finish on the Parris was better if I'm being honest, but the MW plays better.
                    At least your back, is Byrom still banned or has he just given up on the site?

Comment

did you order your Wooly cue Luclex, me old sparring partner? x

my Black Legend is lovely.
                      Yea mate I did. Mike said it will be sent on Feb 9th as I am out of the U.K. Until then. I've heard nothing but good things about his cues. Glad you are enjoying your legend

Comment

BarryWhite = Master Blaster = 2V = LucLex..... same M.O. Contentious then nice posts then suck up to the regular posters. The pattern is there.

You just can't help yourself. There has been a nice atmosphere on here over the last few weeks and only the occasional silly post, let's keep it that way and all get along. I have said to a couple of people already that if you or anyone for that matter don't like a certain thread or comment just ignore it. It will eventually make the forum a better place.

Are you keeping the Parris or you gonna stick with the legend as it plays better.

Comment

• Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
                          You just can't help yourself. There has been a nice atmosphere on here over the last few weeks and only the occasional silly post, let's keep it that way and all get along. I have said to a couple of people already that if you or anyone for that matter don't like a certain thread or comment just ignore it. It will eventually make the forum a better place.

Are you keeping the Parris or you gonna stick with the legend as it plays better.
                          That's funniest post of the year so far, a nice atmosphere lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                            If they're pre-rested blanks, the turn-around time is good. CJ is doing some lovely work and value in these cues:
                            http://www.crispianjonescues.com/3-c...crispian-jones
                            I'm sure he does. CJ is a top cue maker .
                            Mike is also a top cue maker / honest / an great guy to deal with .
                            of crs , this thread is not about CJ ,, is it ??
                            I admire your admiration for CJ. you may wanna consider to stay on the toppic ( please ).
                            Not saying u re the only one who's doing that , but it would be nice to take that into consideration .
                            It is jus a proposal I give you as a fellow Member. whether you accept it or not ,, except to you.
                            as for Mike , he is a honest an brilliant cue maker , take my word for it. I've seen his work an talking here from my own experience.
                            I'm sure u can appreciate that .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big AD
                              Is it down already I can't see it working in the shop?
                              What do you mean ? It does'nt work ?
                              I'm gonna log in an chek this out .
                              Could be for a short update .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big AD
                                I can't find it anyway I was thinking of testing out a MW cue never used one before but heard they are very good. Intrigued by the black ferrule. My cue is a bit battered now looking a bit sorry for itself
                                You gonna have to go to the Mike W website and first sign in .
                                Than you can do the shoping Or view the VCM .
                                He has also Black L range . You can get it in 2/3 weeks .
                                For VCM cues , u gonna have to wait a bit longer .
                                As for quality , does'nt matter realy . They are all top qualty an great players .
                                Mike is a top guy to deal with .
                                You can also send him a mail , in case you have any question .

Comment

Working...
                                X