Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning

Hi There Folks
    I have only just started on this website as I needed to find a hobbie which didnt involve much fitness. I am an Armed Forces Veteran after being medically discharged in 2014. Since then I have had some support from Help 4 Heroes and would like to give something back I am now a registered volunteer for them and I am also a member of Band of Brothers. I am prepairing my self to arrange a Snooker/Pool competition and would like to know if any of you guys/girls would be willing to donate a prize of some sort be it a cue package or a box of chalk. I know people ask all of the time about things like this. But I am sure you will agree it is a worthy course. If you can donate something then feel free to PM me. Many thanks in advance Kevin

Originally Posted by kevinpollard147 View Post
    Hi There Folks
    I have only just started on this website as I needed to find a hobbie which didnt involve much fitness. I am an Armed Forces Veteran after being medically discharged in 2014. Since then I have had some support from Help 4 Heroes and would like to give something back I am now a registered volunteer for them and I am also a member of Band of Brothers. I am prepairing my self to arrange a Snooker/Pool competition and would like to know if any of you guys/girls would be willing to donate a prize of some sort be it a cue package or a box of chalk. I know people ask all of the time about things like this. But I am sure you will agree it is a worthy course. If you can donate something then feel free to PM me. Many thanks in advance Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

I just want to say a massive thank you for fighting for this country. It sometimes feel like we are fighting a losing battle but with guys like yourself we are able to keep this country of ours.

With regards to your charity event it might help if people can see an official web page or poster. Unfortunately I don't think people will be willing to send you anything based on what you have said. I'm not saying you are not genuine but there have been many scammers doing things like this.

I hope everything works out for your event.

Comment

Hi There
      Yes I totally agree with you. I will get on to the Help 4 Heroes and register it as soon as I can. Like I said it is in the very early stage on prepairing. I will keep you up to date
      Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X