Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    All fitted with the ADR tip of your choice
    That was my plan but will come with elks unless asked for different. There may well be a TSF tip coming.......
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      That was my plan but will come with elks unless asked for different. There may well be a TSF tip coming.......
      Great minds an all that ... Wow, tips too, really upping the game huh, makes total sense though, good luck with it all.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        Great minds an all that ... Wow, tips too, really upping the game huh, makes total sense though, good luck with it all.
        The owners want to use the connections they have to supply quality products at reasonable prices but it is never as easy as all that!

Comment

The owners want to use the connections they have to supply quality products at reasonable prices but it is never as easy as all that!
          Ah I see, thanks.

Comment

Before you buy a cue. TSF is shortly going to have its own range of cues, and they are rather good.
            Pics pics pics pics pics
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by dmk35 View Post
              Im looking for a snooker cue and my budget is 150.00 i was thinking of buying a Cuecraft marksman or a Mastercue pro butt. Any advice would be appreciated guys. Craftsman have some lovely Mastercues at the moment with good tight grain
              we bought this cue from ADR. One of the best playing cues I have ever seen. here is the link . U may wanna read it .
              I would just follow his advice if I were you, you not gonna regret it .

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...47-snooker-cue

Good luck !!

Comment

Will be called the TSF cue - various specs, all top quality in ebony hand spliced. price is not really up to me but hopefully within this price range.
                Who is making the cues?

Will they be Thai cues with a TSF badge on them? I'm not saying this is a bad thing just curious.

Comment

I wish they wouldn't put 'professional' on a cue. Powerglide do similar, JP as well I think. What the hell does that mean, that a pro would play with it, Seriously?

Comment

Cuecraft or Mastercue????

I am also thinking of a Phoenix cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by dmk35 View Post
                      I am also thinking of a Phoenix cue.
                      If you cant travel to a place to test cues yourself; then many on TSF have had a great result by phoning Stu Green at Green Baize (www.greenbaize.com) and asking his advice, explain what you are looking for (specs/playing aspects), and he has helped many finds a good cue. He has a huge stock of various makes.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                        I wish they wouldn't put 'professional' on a cue. Powerglide do similar, JP as well I think. What the hell does that mean, that a pro would play with it, Seriously?

it is a part of advertising ( if I'm not wrong ).
                        if you look at JP's site. You can see many pictures of him with other pros. it is a part of advertising.
                        To be honest , I would do the same if I was in cue business. Why Not !! Everyone wants success in his business .
                        As long as the cue plays well an suits ur game ,, what does it matter who made it Or what is on the badge , lol !!
                        Btw, pro's are able to play with any kind of cue Or badge .

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                          Pics pics pics pics pics
                          can't till I have them!

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
                            Who is making the cues?

Will they be Thai cues with a TSF badge on them? I'm not saying this is a bad thing just curious.
                            essentially yes. but they will have to meet my quality control standards.

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                              how many folk would buy the new john parris basher cue for those people with no real determinable talent who like to bash the balls around?

Comment

how many folk would buy the new john parris basher cue for those people with no real determinable talent who like to bash the balls around?
                                Only if they pot balls by themselves
                                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                                X