help me find out what this is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me find out what this is

i have a 5 piece snooker cue with a brown leather case i had found it and i am unknowing to what it is.
    the snooker cue is the same in the image but the case is brown

What it is, is a novelty item no serious player would ever use, worth virtually nothing.
    If you want to sell it try ebay, but do not expect many bids !!

Comment

MB/lux/BW/St101 would love all those joints!
      200 year air dried wood?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

still need help

Comment

Originally Posted by hariborcoker View Post
          still need help
          i think what they are saying is its pants! save your time its a novelty toy

Comment

I had one lying around for about twenty years, a customer never came back for it I finally binned it.

Comment

I've had confirmation through, its a piece of crap!

Comment

Once you add the squeegee it's a window cleaner. Wow, must 50% metal. Jeez Terry Davidson, you think all those joints will make this throw a bit?
                Last edited by barrywhite; 17 January 2016, 05:28 PM.

Comment

no one has actully told me what it is i am not trying to sell i want to know what a novelty item like this is called and possibley who makes it

i never asked for you all to tell me that i am wasting my time or the it is worthless i am intrested ok

Comment

A nice way to mock a new member looking for help. Wow guys you should be proud.

Comment

well, what is it you're actually trying to find out? the manufacturer?

Comment

no one has actully told me what it is i am not trying to sell i want to know what a novelty item like this is called and possibley who makes it

i never asked for you all to tell me that i am wasting my time or the it is worthless i am intrested ok
                        Well it's a pool cue, is that what you looking for ???

Comment

I don't know for certain the maker of your individual cue, indeed the only manufacturer's name comes up after

a google images search, which I imagine you'll have done already.

Here is the link anyway :-

http://www.ozbestbuy.com.au/quality-...rry-case/p/495

Comment

i have a 5 piece snooker cue with a brown leather case i had found it and i am unknowing to what it is.
                            the snooker cue is the same in the image but the case is brown
                            I don't know the maker but I do know it's an old American pool cue. Not worth much. You should contact an American company like Buffalo cues and they will probably be able to help you because they make 5pc cues.

Comment

Working...
                            X