Chinese Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Cues

Sorry if this has been posted a million times before but, who are the best Cue Makers in China?

Used to play a lot of club league snooker when I was in my teens but lost interest in my twenties, now in my 30's and looking to get back into playing.

My cue is not up to any sort of standard and feels like holding a broom handle, I deal a lot with China through work and was wondering who are the best cue makers over there?

Any info would be gratefully received.

Cheers.

Depends on your budget really, the david wu\grand cues in another thread are getting good reviews for stupidly low prices.

Comment

I strongly suspect that many of the chinese cues on ebay are from much the same place, but with different badges....but it's just a feeling, i have no way to justify it (you will see many of the designs repeated across a number of different sellers at similar times).

I'm on my fourth purchase of a Grand cue. Three delivered so far, and each one is worth the money, in my view.

Comment

Apporox. 60 Pound, good value.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/57-Handma...IAAOxyhXRTL-Dt

Comment

Funny enough just had a Woods cue del'd today not had a chance to try it yet looks very good

http://www.woodscues.com/

Comment

Cheers Guys, found some older feeds and the LP Duke appears to be quite popular on here, any thoughts?

Comment

Originally Posted by myleftknee View Post
              Cheers Guys, found some older feeds and the LP Duke appears to be quite popular on here, any thoughts?
              Don't know about the Duke but his custom cues are second to none, way better than Parris.

Comment

John Parris.

<running for cover>:very_drunk:
                #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                  John Parris.

<running for cover>:very_drunk:
                  *In my experience of playing with and owning many Parris cues!

** We are entitled to our views on any cue we've played with or owned!

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                    *In my experience of playing with and owning many Parris cues!

** We are entitled to our views on any cue we've played with or owned!
                    owner of a few Parris in my time
                    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

True that.

Comment

A parris special back in the late 90's was my first good cue, 8 weeks and £275. Compare that to today's prices not even a collection parris cue can be had for that price.

Comment

As barry said,that LP and BS are very popular in china and with low price than british cues any way.
                          but more and more people willing give thai cue or british cue a try.

Comment

Working...
                          X