will hunt cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will hunt cue

hi i posted on here a couple of weeks ago about a will hunt cue i have. does anybody have an acurate value or any details of these cues? its a 3/4 black badge was made about 16 years ago it has a number 287. thanks

[img]img_2069.jpg[/img]

Comment

dont know how to upload pics any advise?

Comment

If its in Good condition and around standard specs ie 57/58in 17/19 oz 9.5/10mm tip 29/30mm butt. £1000/1500 the chinese players love these.

Comment

thanks pal. its all original and your pretty much spot on with all the specs

Comment

They are very sort after cues look after it. If you are planning on selling it i would stick it on ebay and wait till the world champs is on in april and you will get a good price.

Comment

yea im not thinking of selling it im going to keep it and use it for myself as i just gave my parris to my friend whos hopefully now turning pro.

Comment

I sold mine 3 years ago for 1150 pounds plus insured shipping. Around same # as yours, mint condition. Wish i hadn't sold it as it was one of the best players I've ever had.
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Email me detail please
                  Des_so@hotmail.com
                  a bad player who love cues

Comment

Working...
                  X