Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wright Cues by Reg Wright

I sent an enquiry to Reg today & received an instant reply
    What impressed me was his attention to fine details (i'll post the attachment here)
    I've purchased a couple of cues in the past & have not come across a maker requiring such information.
    Without much hesitation I made the payment & will wait eagerly for 8 weeks for the cue to be done.
    I'll post pictures & reviews to update this thread when it arrives![IMG][/IMG]

Can you ask him the difference between a left handed and right handed cue? I play with both, do I need two cues?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
      Can you ask him the difference between a left handed and right handed cue? I play with both, do I need two cues?
      I assume its for the direction of the text on the badge?
      #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
        good one lol,if you grip it with the flat on the side and want the chevrons up then l/r comes into it

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
          good one lol,if you grip it with the flat on the side and want the chevrons up then l/r comes into it
          Cheers Golfy, I didn't have a clue about the left or right handed question either, the knowledge on here never ceases to amaze me, nice one.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I had a repair done by Reg Wright last year. What a top bloke he is.

Comment

Saw the 2 cues he made for Marco Fu ......sheer quality . Up there with the best in my opinion .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

What did you go for spec, splicing etc.. What was the price?

Comment

Had a quote from Reg Wright for a cue about 2 years ago, almost spat my coffee out, suffice to say for a lesser known cue maker his prices don't reflect that. Lets just say he's at the higher end of the market.

Comment

Can't see the ' Quotation ' link on his website . I am tempted ....here we go again
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I was interested to see how his prices stacked up against the like of MW, Stamford etc

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                        Had a quote from Reg Wright for a cue about 2 years ago, almost spat my coffee out, suffice to say for a lesser known cue maker his prices don't reflect that. Lets just say he's at the higher end of the market.
                        Quite feel the same

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
                          What did you go for spec, splicing etc.. What was the price?
                          I went for the plain black ebony with ash shaft - was quoted £330

Comment

Originally Posted by DCTW View Post
                            I went for the plain black ebony with ash shaft - was quoted £330
                            That sounds reasonable, was expecting a
                            Higher price. Considering what used JP cues go for on eBay! Sounds like a bargain.

Comment

no question on Balance point?

Comment

Working...
                              X