Higgins holding his cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higgins holding his cue

Am watching Higgins playing Maguire and is it me or does he hold cue up the shaft a bit far or is it comman
    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

A lot of players do that Steve .

Ding is one that springs to mind .

I still don't learn though........hold my cue right at the back .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes Neil am same but it's a thing to try
      Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

it doesn't matter where you hold your cue as long as your cue arm is vertical at adress position

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
          it doesn't matter where you hold your cue as long as your cue arm is vertical at adress position
          surely the length of the bridge would play a large factor?
          #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
            surely the length of the bridge would play a large factor?
            yeah, it does, the distance from my bridge to cueball is quite short so even though i'm 6ft i choke up on my 58"inch cue about four inches on most shots

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
              yeah, it does, the distance from my bridge to cueball is quite short so even though i'm 6ft i choke up on my 58"inch cue about four inches on most shots
              just like snatch or yips don't use the word choke lol unless you are talking about carburetors

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                just like snatch or yips don't use the word choke lol unless you are talking about carburetors
                ok, sorry mr word police man sir

Comment

He's done it forever....Might be because of his small stature. I also do it but not that far up the butt.
                  Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                    I also do it but not that far up the butt.
                    Too much information

Comment

Ya never have too much info
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
                      X