How to Get A Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get A Divorce

A) have a wife who turns into a homicidal maniac whenever a new cue is delivered to the house

B) mention to Andrew Ramsay that you are thinking of switching from ash to maple.

C) ask Andrew Ramsay if he would kindly send ONE maple cue so that I can try it out.......

D) have a TNT delivery man deliver a VERY heavy cue shaped package with TEN, yes, TEN maple cues!!

E) obtain the services of a very good divorce lawyer and hide from homicidal wife!!

Very scared Oldgit
    'Believe To Achieve'

You said any not too stiff maples
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Ha ha ha, sounds like fun

Comment

Thanks Andrew

I will be like a kid in a sweet shop for the next few days, I hope I find a clear favourite and don't fall in love with all ten of them!!

Must say that the Tony Ions looks lovely.........and the Stamford......and the Exquisite......and the Maximus.......and the Glover........and the Tyrone......and......Aaarrrggghhhhhhhh!
        'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
          Thanks Andrew

I will be like a kid in a sweet shop for the next few days, I hope I find a clear favourite and don't fall in love with all ten of them!!

Must say that the Tony Ions looks lovely.........and the Stamford......and the Exquisite......and the Maximus.......and the Glover........and the Tyrone......and......Aaarrrggghhhhhhhh!
          the shark thing is maguires.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            Thanks Andrew

the shark thing is maguires.
            not helping Andy!
            :wink:

oldgit will have a lot to say at his next local CCA meeting

(CCA - Cue Collectors Anonymous)
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I seem to remember you had said you had found two cues ... A Trevor white and a Parris? And that you where happy - finished found the one or two cues and no more cues where needed 🙄
              I said you kidding yourself and pointed out that you are hopelessly addicted.

Mmmmm anyways. Admit it - you are a cueaholic.

Anyway back to the holidays 😜. Just having a quick mooch on tsf before dinner.

Tsf a holic

Comment

lol why does this sound like my life! trial and error through woods shafts splices tips!

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                  I seem to remember you had said you had found two cues ... A Trevor white and a Parris? And that you where happy - finished found the one or two cues and no more cues where needed ��
                  I said you kidding yourself and pointed out that you are hopelessly addicted.

Mmmmm anyways. Admit it - you are a cueaholic.

Anyway back to the holidays ��. Just having a quick mooch on tsf before dinner.

Tsf a holic
                  I remember that too. So I guess it wasn't 'the one' so now he's getting 12 at a time in order to pick the best one of the bunch I guess. I hope he remembers to put identical tips on all 12 cues so he can get a fair comparison. Of course these 12 cues from Andrew cost less than one Parris Ultimate so I guess that's fair.
                  Terry Davidson
                  IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I am a complete and utter cueaholic!!

i seem to play to exactly the same standard with just about any cue I pick up and that standard is so variable that if i have a bad night then in my mind it MUST be the cue and not me!!

I got one cue a few months ago and in the first 4 frames that i had ever played with it I got two 50+ breaks and a 60+ break. I walked out of the club that night convinced that I had finally found the cue that would make me a future world champion and couldn't wait to get back to the snooker club the next night where (you've guessed it) it was like I had never played snooker before in my life.

I don't ever lose too much money on any of my cues and look upon it as cheap entertainment and the thrill of waiting for the latest cue to arrive with the expectation that its 'The One' is a magical experience.

I am also extremely lucky in that I live only a few minutes from Greenbaize so take all my cues to Stu Green as I really trust his judgement on any of the cues regards to 'Playability', if Stu gives a cue his thumbs up then I know for certain that its a player plus Stu is great at changing tips!!

So, YES, I really do admit it.........I am a 100% Cueaholic!!

By the way.....just thought that I would mention it.....went through to Greenbaize this morning to ask Stu to put a tip on one of Andrew Ramsays maple cues and ended up buying a one piece GBL cue that is a stunning cue......and a player......and 'may' be THE ONE!!
                    'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

i seem to play to exactly the same standard with just about any cue I pick up and that standard is so variable that if i have a bad night then in my mind it MUST be the cue and not me!!

I got one cue a few months ago and in the first 4 frames that i had ever played with it I got two 50+ breaks and a 60+ break. I walked out of the club that night convinced that I had finally found the cue that would make me a future world champion and couldn't wait to get back to the snooker club the next night where (you've guessed it) it was like I had never played snooker before in my life.

I don't ever lose too much money on any of my cues and look upon it as cheap entertainment and the thrill of waiting for the latest cue to arrive with the expectation that its 'The One' is a magical experience.

I am also extremely lucky in that I live only a few minutes from Greenbaize so take all my cues to Stu Green as I really trust his judgement on any of the cues regards to 'Playability', if Stu gives a cue his thumbs up then I know for certain that its a player plus Stu is great at changing tips!!

By the way.....just thought that I would mention it.....went through to Greenbaize this morning to ask Stu to put a tip on one of Andrew Ramsays maple cues and ended up buying a one piece GBL cue that is a stunning cue......and a player......and 'may' be THE ONE!!
                      Pics of your latest lol

Comment

.....went through to Greenbaize this morning ....... and ended up buying a one piece GBL cue that is a stunning cue......and a player......and 'may' be THE ONE!!
                        How many times is this now then ? lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          How many times is this now then ? lol
                          Lol.......John, I'm sure that Stu is an expert at hypnotism!!
                          'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                            ... Of course these 12 cues from Andrew cost less than one Parris Ultimate so I guess that's fair.
                            You never seen adr's prices then ?

Comment

Ive a very nice ton praram beyond for sale which happens to be maple

Comment

Working...
                              X