Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    You never seen adr's prices then ?
    He has advertised them at 150 to friends, but probably gave Oldgit a volume discount for 12 of them I imagine.
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
      He has advertised them at 150 to friends, but probably gave Oldgit a volume discount for 12 of them I imagine.
      Ahh I think you are misunderstanding Terry, I think adr has sent him some nice cues

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        Terry, John is correct, you must have misunderstood. Andrew sent me ten premium cues made by makers such as Stamford, Exquisite, Glover, Tyrone, Ions, Maximus etc
        'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
          A) have a wife who turns into a homicidal maniac whenever a new cue is delivered to the house

B) mention to Andrew Ramsay that you are thinking of switching from ash to maple.

C) ask Andrew Ramsay if he would kindly send ONE maple cue so that I can try it out.......

D) have a TNT delivery man deliver a VERY heavy cue shaped package with TEN, yes, TEN maple cues!!

E) obtain the services of a very good divorce lawyer and hide from homicidal wife!!

Very scared Oldgit

Really made me smile this thread, use my trusty trick mate get them delivered to one of the neighbours and tell them to keep them until your safe to go round, saves all the trouble.......;-)

Be warned though make sure your neighbour understands the system as a really helpful one like mine will bring them round straight away whoever comes home first, in which case you just delay the trouble........!!!!

Oh and nearly forgot switching from ash to maple never usually works.....but you know this already and it didn't stop you...........lol
          Last edited by CueAntW147; 12 June 2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Terry, John is correct, you must have misunderstood. Andrew sent me ten premium cues made by makers such as Stamford, Exquisite, Glover, Tyrone, Ions, Maximus etc
            My bad. I've bought one of ADR's new lot of cues at the 150 price (but I probably won't shift from my MW, which seems to be 'the one'
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

What a guy he is!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Have to admit that's pretty impressive customer service.

Comment

Maybe someone else here knows good articles or information on the topic of laws? It would be very interesting for me to study this topic in more detail!

Comment

Forget even getting to the cue. If I told my wife I wanted to put a 12-footer in the house she'd call the lawyer before the truck even came to deliver it.

Comment

A) have a wife who turns into a homicidal maniac whenever a new cue is delivered to the house

B) mention to Andrew Ramsay that you are thinking of switching from ash to maple.

C) ask Andrew Ramsay if he would kindly send ONE maple cue so that I can try it out.......

D) have a TNT delivery man deliver a VERY heavy cue shaped package with TEN, yes, TEN maple cues!!

E) obtain the services of a very good divorce lawyer and hide from homicidal wife!!

Very scared Oldgit
                      This is how to be evil with a very good customer sevice

For that one you've always wanted...
                      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Working...
                      X