Whos is Harroilrig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos is Harroilrig

Hi Guys anybody know who ‘harryoilrig’ on eBay......

Just wanted to know about a cue he has for sale......

Dave

Why not just message him ??

Comment

I have done, just wondered if anybody knew who he is....

Comment

I think he uses the forum name ADW147CUEMAN, I've messaged him on eBay before and chatted on here.

Comment

Ok, great thanks

Comment

He is Alan Wilson.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

makes no difference who he is had dealings with a big fat thieving piece of scum on ebay called daz dodd been on here and apparently good mates with steve spencer ripped me off last year and has done other people over, if hes ok hes ok, people will vouch for some people others will say avoid, just pot luck mate unless you can travel or actually know person you may or may not be lucky, plus sure john brownlie's mate had bad experience with daz dodd, but for every daz dodd there are twenty adr,s and others who are good guys
              Craftsman custom made cue
              57 inches
              17 ounces
              9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
              ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jack_dougles View Post
                makes no difference who he is had dealings with a big fat thieving piece of scum on ebay called daz dodd been on here and apparently good mates with steve spencer ripped me off last year and has done other people over, if hes ok hes ok, people will vouch for some people others will say avoid, just pot luck mate unless you can travel or actually know person you may or may not be lucky, plus sure john brownlie's mate had bad experience with daz dodd, but for every daz dodd there are twenty adr,s and others who are good guys
                Am i reading this as a rant against Daz Dodd ?? so nothing to do with person being asked about here ?
                Wasn't Daz the muppet from one of the facebook selling sites who ended up getting booted off ? if you went through ebay surely you can't get ripped off ??

Comment

Hi guys

thanks for the replies.....

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Am i reading this as a rant against Daz Dodd ?? so nothing to do with person being asked about here ?
                    Wasn't Daz the muppet from one of the facebook selling sites who ended up getting booted off ? if you went through ebay surely you can't get ripped off ??
                    wasn't a rant it was giving an example that does not matter who harryoilrig is, he may be a good guy and may not, other peoples opinions don't matter you can only find out how that person deals with you as we all have different interpretations about what is good service and what is not
                    Craftsman custom made cue
                    57 inches
                    17 ounces
                    9 mil Wooldridge original supertip
                    ash shaft plain ebony butt

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post

yes thats the one, who filled my inbox with threats of violence, needless to say im still here and i am still alive lol.

Comment

Put the can of Stella down :-D

I've been following him on ebay, has some great condition cues for sale. Strong money but as new looking condition

Comment

Working...
                        X