LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP

Me mate who has one says a top job LP custom is the dogs and better than me Parris Ultimate. Dunno man. It plays better but I'm tinkin it ain't built the special way like a Parris. What you fellas know? Tinkin of ditchin me Parris and orderin an LP.

Originally Posted by We are Legion View Post
    Me mate who has one says a top job LP custom is the dogs and better than me Parris Ultimate. Dunno man. It plays better but I'm tinkin it ain't built the special way like a Parris. What you fellas know? Tinkin of ditchin me Parris and orderin an LP.
    LP custom cues are highly regards cues, with a similar high price.
    The lower ranges respectively lower quality/price.
    "Better" is very subjective, one cue is not necessarily "better" than an other unless it is "better suited" for you personally.
    If you have played with your friend's LP cue and found that cue could play better, but the cue you (may) order will be a different cue and may not be "better suited" for you. each cue is different due to natural materials not being consistent with their attributes/performance/etc.
    "built special way" what way is the "special way of a cue being built?
    Parris does not make cues in any special way from most other cuemakers

What I think is, don't get rid of the JP UNTIL after you have received the new cue (from whomever) and you are FULLY satisfied that the new cue suits you better then the JPU.
    If you get rid of the JPU before that time, you will only be looking for that cue to come back - here on TSF we have seen many people trying to find that old cue they sold years before because they now realise that it "was the ONE" :biggrin:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Have you considered an Air Dried cue in ash or a condensed Bog Cue in maple?

Comment

LP usually plays like a hammer, over solid with little flex. Personally it does not fit the modern snooker games.

Comment

Originally Posted by Euphony View Post
          LP usually plays like a hammer, over solid with little flex.
          Couldn't agree more!!

Comment

LP usually plays like a hammer, over solid with little flex. Personally it does not fit the modern snooker games.
            Is this the high end versions ? Or the cheap stuff from eBay ??? Cheers

Comment

As da general asks Parris in the movie, what's the obsession with stiff shafts? Yes, Ding likes one but as Parris says most like a bit of give but not whippy like Trump. Medium is the way to go unless you're sure you wa

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                As da general asks Parris in the movie, what's the obsession with stiff shafts? Yes, Ding likes one but as Parris says most like a bit of give but not whippy like Trump. Medium is the way to go unless you're sure you wa
                Did you fall off a cliff while you were typing that?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                  Did you fall off a cliff while you were typing that?
                  hahaha, I was at the beach and a fit bird sits down next to me. I may have prematurely pressed send by mistake.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                    hahaha, I was at the beach and a fit bird sits down next to me. I may have prematurely pressed send by mistake.
                    You shouldn't talk about your mother like that.

Comment

Crikey, straight out of Primary school.
                      Last edited by Big Splash!; 7 August 2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Big splash ruins another thread with more rediculous rants. Please ban him.

Comment

'rediculous rants' certainly is a ridiculous rant dear boy. :biggrin-new: Ban illiterates pretending to be Greek philosophers; I'm a tyrant and I demand it! Nah, don't ban anyone, it's an affront to free speech.
                          Last edited by Big Splash!; 7 August 2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Bang out of order talking about someone's mother like
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Is this the high end versions ? Or the cheap stuff from eBay ??? Cheers
                              Most of them, cheap ones just play worse. I dont know how to describe the stiffness of LP, they are just deadly solid.

Comment

Working...
                              X