Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    Couldn't agree more!!
    Yes mate, I think the maker duno how to apply spin on the cue ball.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      LP custom cues are highly regards cues, with a similar high price.
      The lower ranges respectively lower quality/price.
      "Better" is very subjective, one cue is not necessarily "better" than an other unless it is "better suited" for you personally.
      If you have played with your friend's LP cue and found that cue could play better, but the cue you (may) order will be a different cue and may not be "better suited" for you. each cue is different due to natural materials not being consistent with their attributes/performance/etc.
      "built special way" what way is the "special way of a cue being built?
      Parris does not make cues in any special way from most other cuemakers

What I think is, don't get rid of the JP UNTIL after you have received the new cue (from whomever) and you are FULLY satisfied that the new cue suits you better then the JPU.
      If you get rid of the JPU before that time, you will only be looking for that cue to come back - here on TSF we have seen many people trying to find that old cue they sold years before because they now realise that it "was the ONE" :biggrin:
      After I've tried many many UK made cues, I found that Parris was usually the "One" : )

Comment

Originally Posted by Euphony View Post
        After I've tried many many UK made cues, I found that Parris was usually the "One" : )
        What have you found for non-UK makes?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Euphony View Post
          Which UK cues did you try bud?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            What have you found for non-UK makes?
            Pricision, Phoenix and Niche are pretty good as normal UK made cues, personally I think they are about 75%-85% as good as a great parris or TW. Maximums and Ton are not my type -- though they are good enough. KDR was too powerful for me, cue ball was easily losing control with the stun shot. For many Chinese brands, I dont even think they were made for snooker games.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
              Which UK cues did you try bud?
              I have never tried/owned Mastercaft, Reg Wright, Will Hunt (which were made around late 90s'). Peradon, Cue Craft and the like.
              1061275310.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X