No announcement yet.

Sight Right App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I started out in my business I asked an older fella for some help and advice and his answer was" if I tell you how I do it,then you are as wise as me" and that was that, so I went off and taught myself.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      When I started out in my business I asked an older fella for some help and advice and his answer was" if I tell you how I do it,then you are as wise as me" and that was that, so I went off and taught myself.
      Yeah I get that. I spent 35 years in a trade learning all the things other people shy'd away from, did it successfully and shared my knowledge so other people wouldn't have to go through some of the pain I went through; still sharing it now and love to talk about it.

Although I was in an industry where there was a lot of protectionism over trade secrets I never thought stuff em, let em suck it up like I had to, a lot of the people have done well off of these things and good luck to them as they are all friends.

Had a few testing times that should make a person bitter in my life but still want to be a personable helpful guy and try and live by that as whatever people think we're not here that long.

Although I'm not in my box yet, I don't want to climb a mountain to learn minor steps, we're not saving lives here!
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        J6 and Adam are not cue makers, well you know what i mean. Raymo was very prominent on this site when he appeared from nowhere, funny how he ditched us and never returned !
        Raymondo; Bangkok calling, come in Raymondo, come in!

@shockz, you're a real nice guy mate. I've got a lot of time for your posts, and boy, do I need it! :biggrin-new:
        Last edited by Big Splash!; 5 September 2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post

@shockz, you're a real nice guy mate. I've got a lot of time for your posts, and boy, do I need it! :biggrin-new:
          That brought a tear to my eye. I've been clearing a loft, garage and looking for wood as I might shut up tyre kicking and have a go at making a cue. Done a lot of talking about It. If I mess it up then they'll be a lot of new rests available. Be back posting again later today.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
          X