Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Praram beyond (maple) cue, case and extensions for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praram beyond (maple) cue, case and extensions for sale.

Looking to sell this on as i don't play as much and i usually use my tw cue when i do. Just don't want it to be sitting around in a case when someone could be using it.

29mm butt, 9.8 tip 58" 22" butt length 18oz.

Sold
    Last edited by narl; 5 October 2016, 11:35 PM.

Stunning, bargain from one of the finest cue makers.
    Last edited by Big Splash!; 5 October 2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      Looking to sell this on as i don't play as much and i usually use my tw cue when i do. Just don't want it to be sitting around in a case when someone could be using it.

29mm butt, 9.8 tip 58" 22" butt length 18oz. Looking to get £275 for it.
      If it was ash ad take it
      Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
        If it was ash ad take it
        One of the risks of buying a maple. Can be more expensive and harder to shift. Les has that gorgeous maple Parris Paragon that went unsold for over a year I think.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
          One of the risks of buying a maple. Can be more expensive and harder to shift. Les has that gorgeous maple Parris Paragon that went unsold for over a year I think.
          Yes a suppose your right just don't like the look but a have never used maple so a might be missing out
          Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
            Yes a suppose your right just don't like the look but a have never used maple so a might be missing out
            It feels gorgeous across the bridge, so smooth. But stiff on the shot, so one for them that likes a stiff shaft. My biggest problem with them is catching em on things; they dent easily compared to ash. Beautiful cues though, lovely against black ebony.

Comment

Working...
            X