• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Thanks now I know.

Comment

nice clean cue you have there
        as Geoff (?) mentioned in an earlier post, a later version with the B&W stamp
        Last edited by DeanH; 9 October 2016, 04:02 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Its in very good condition but not really any good to use.

Comment

Sorry where is the B&W stamp? I can see a weight stamp but nothing else.
            Sorry I was looking in the wrong place ,I remember now they moved the badge up to fit it in.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
              Sorry where is the B&W stamp? I can see a weight stamp but nothing else.
              Sorry I was looking in the wrong place ,I remember now they moved the badge up to fit it in.
              between the badge and the end of the butt wood, you can make out the arc of "Burroughes"
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I have 6 mannocks two ash and four pearwood, think 3 have the b and watts stamp and 3 dont.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                  Was that recently mate, I only ask as I went to an auction house in Stratford recently intending to bid on a Mannock. When I got there the cue was in a metal tube, so I took it out and had a look and it was clear that it had snapped at some point and the last 6 or so inches repaired. No mention of it in the sale listing or on any photographs.

I didn't bid on it then, but it went for £220 which I thought was way over for a repaired pear version.
                  It was earlier in the year. Cue is now with Andy Hunter sitting around until a nice donor cue comes round. Seemed a shame to just bin it.

Comment

Working...
                  X