Trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor white

Hi can anyone give me the email address of Trevor white please ?

trev@nevermadeacueontime.com

TSF should not be trevs problem page.

Comment

Well that will be of help to OP :frown-new:

Comment

If you do a search for it in the search box( top right) there are a few threads with it on Conrad.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by pgtips3103 View Post
          Well that will be of help to OP :frown-new:
          A lot of people are rightly getting fed up of tsf becoming clogged with trev requests because the lazy toad can't be bothered doing to his own comms and service.

As before, find another cue maker. Andy Hunter, J6, Rogibear, Jim on here will all make a cue as good as trev but more playable for far less money, in far less time and with 100% better service.
          Last edited by Big Splash!; 10 October 2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

FYI - not seen any complaints about the TW threads.

Also, one thing that I have always been told about TW cues by their owners it that the cue is SOOOO playable!
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              FYI - not seen any complaints about the TW threads.

Also, one thing that I have always been told about TW cues by their owners it that the cue is SOOOO playable!
              Every week, the same bloomin posts about how to contact Trev. This is not a shop for trev, we don't get paid to help him. The last two trevs I tried were jointed hammers. Horrible cues, stiff as hell. I did not part with my wonga.
              Last edited by Big Splash!; 10 October 2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Trevor white

yep there does seem to be a lot of posts about contacting TW but I have not seem "lots of people" being fed up with them.
                No one on TSF is paid to help any cue maker afaik
                What did the owners of the two TW cues think of their cues?

Comment

yep there does seem to be a lot of posts about contacting TW but I have not seem "lots of people" being fed up with them.
                  Well Dean, I'll give you a clue, they were trying to sell them. They thought the cues too stiff. Both ton makers as well, so good judges of what works. One ended up buying a GBL, the other a Cue Craft custom. I think the TWs were headed for ebay if they didn't find a sucker.

Both cues were well made and finished, to Phoenix standard. But his joints are the same as Parris; they kill any feel.
                  Last edited by Big Splash!; 10 October 2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

It's probably more reassuring for other members waiting on cues that Trevor doesn't contact anyone till he's ready to. Doesn't help much but shows they are not the only ones playing the waiting game.

The OP hasn't got enough posts to pm and email addresses are banned on threads. Can you as a mod message him with Trevor's new email address?

Comment

Trevor white

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                      Well Dean, I'll give you a clue, they were trying to sell them. They thought the cues too stiff. Both ton makers as well, so good judges of what works. One ended up buying a GBL, the other a Cue Craft custom. I think the TWs were headed for ebay if they didn't find a sucker.

Both cues were well made and finished, to Phoenix standard. But his joints are the same as Parris; they kill any feel.
                      Well that is their right, as it is with everyone
                      Those cues weren't right for them, as many cues from every maker probably weren't right for other people. We see that often on here that a cue is not the one for them
                      But making a statement in your other post that other cue makers' cues play better than all TW cues is not accurate

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                        It's probably more reassuring for other members waiting on cues that Trevor doesn't contact anyone till he's ready to. Doesn't help much but shows they are not the only ones playing the waiting game.

The OP hasn't got enough posts to pm and email addresses are banned on threads. Can you as a mod message him with Trevor's new email address?
                        Yep that is what a forum is for to ask questions, to ask advice? etc.
                        I don't think I have his new email.

Comment

Yep that is what a forum is for to ask questions, to ask advice? etc.
                          I don't think I have his new email.
                          But I can't answer the OP's question as he's not got pm privileges and we have been warned about putting Trevor's new email on threads as it doesn't belong to us. I think it's the new email problem effecting most members with orders.

Comment

Yes correct no one should post an email of anyone else
                            I thought the OP had pm access difficult to tell on the app.
                            Not that mod functions give access to member private details - definitely not on the app.
                            You can pm me his email and when on pc I'll see if I can contact the OP.
                            Last edited by DeanH; 10 October 2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Yes correct no one should post an email of anyone else
                              I thought the OP had pm access difficult to tell on the app.
                              Post count is 1 so he's out of luck unless he hangs around to make the 10 post count.

Comment

Working...
                              X