No announcement yet.

Jason Owen Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just taken delivery of a 1 piece Jason Owen cue in the last 4 weeks. It's a beautiful cue, feels nice to play with, I really can't fault it. No over ridiculous waiting times either from when you order it.
    I also have a 3/4 Parris Ultimate, it's hard to pick out which cue I prefer. The finish on the Parris is just that bit better, but at double the price, it should be.

Comment

Originally Posted by I just want a ton! View Post
      I've just taken delivery of a 1 piece Jason Owen cue in the last 4 weeks. It's a beautiful cue, feels nice to play with, I really can't fault it. No over ridiculous waiting times either from when you order it.
      I also have a 3/4 Parris Ultimate, it's hard to pick out which cue I prefer. The finish on the Parris is just that bit better, but at double the price, it should be.
      Glad you like it.

any chance to upload few pictures ?

Comment

Mike Wooldridge makes a good cue and waiting time is around 6 weeks.

Comment

I've no idea how to upload them? Otherwise I would.

Comment

Originally Posted by I just want a ton! View Post
            I've no idea how to upload them? Otherwise I would.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9antIjDz-9Q

OR

Use Imgur.com

I hope Dean shows up cuz he can explain this much better than i do .

I use another software , I would'nt recommend it to anyone tbh. You gonna have to change the size of the img and that's abit more complicated .

If this does'nt work out , send me a PM with your mail adress . Gonna send you a mail to get those pictures and upload it for you my friend .

Comment

I use photo bucket. Upload to the site. Click on the picture and click share then copy the IMG code and paste that here on the site.

Comment

Working...
              X