Trevor White Cue from Ebay Fake or Not ? Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White Cue from Ebay Fake or Not ? Hello Everyone

Hi all Im new on this forum which is looking great by the way loads of information on here.
    I have just bought myself a Trevor White one piece cue from Ebay item number:222285751144 and was just reading around and noticed there are some jekyll and hydes floating around so was wondering if anyone could give me any information on if they think its genuine or not, might even be someone on here who sold it?

Im not saying it is but just trying to stop myself worrying after spending a lot of £££££.

Pics would help or a link to the original ebay listing . That number doesn't appear to work on ebay .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Neil, check the completed listing box as well as pasting the number in the search field and you should see the cue
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

the cue looks fine from the pictures or should I say, nothing stands out immediately as being wrong but it is never definitive from pictures
        nice looking cue with the unusual opposed ebony/amboyna(?) burr butt splices
        Last edited by DeanH; 21 October 2016, 01:24 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'm almost certain the seller is a member on here, shouldn't be any issues. I've also bought from them before

Comment

Thanks guys will put some better pics up when I receive it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch it View Post
              ... and was just reading around and noticed there are some jekyll and hydes floating around ....
              Where have you seen or read this ? i can't recall anyone mentioning fake Trev cues before

Comment

Seller I know - cue is fine - ferrule is not my taste and pool spec, hence cue is £550 not £750.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X