Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cue makers

Carry On D. I. C.. K
    Last edited by Big AD; 18 July 2018, 11:13 PM.

Kevin Deroo is in Canada and is out of your budget .

Personally would go for the Maximus , the ones that I've seen have been very nice cues .

Google ' Greenbaize ' and then speak to Stuart . He normally has a good few Maximus for sale .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Sorry to learn of your stolen cue
      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
      National Snooker Expo
      25-27 October 2019
      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Speak to dave brown at craftsman cues ,he has been making cues for 32 odd years and makes a fantastic custom cue in your price range and with a month waiting time ?

Comment

J6uk on here makes cues, well within your budget and they play real nice to, i got one off him a few weeks ago and I'm well happy with it.

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...6uk+cue+thread
          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Thanks for the replies and information fellas cues I have found so far are not what I'm after I want a 9.3mm tip and attractive butt design but most important then highest quality shaft with 6 or 7 perfect arrows. I've been told that Thailand have the best cue makers and buy most of the North American ash so they can sift through to find the best shafts available. I've heard a lot of good things about Maximus but does anyone know if you can order a custom cue direct online? I've also heard Ton Praram III beyond cue is of the highest quality

Comment

Ordering maximus depends on where you are. If uk, you can't order direct

Comment

Myself (MAC CUES). I can do a cue to your spec if you like in your budget.
                Email me richy1471@hotmail.com
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by Big AD View Post
                  Hi all,

Had my MW cue stolen need to order a new cue but not sure who to go to? Can anyone suggest a top quality maker who hasn't got a huge waiting time (Parris ultimate cue and coutts supreme out of question). I've been given names of Kevin DeRoo, Jason Owen and another is Maximus of Thailand but I know very little about these cuemakers. Can't afford another Wooldridge VCM my budget is around £400-£600. Any help be great cheers
                  Spending a grand on Mike, LOL! Rogibear on here, J6, The Doctor (^), Jimbo. All good options.

Comment

Check out Craftsman Cues too for the Phoenix Cue Thailand range which are so underrated but as good as any other out there.
                    Spot on splice work, play great, as good a looking ash as anyone plus some great designs. Just top notch cues without the silly prices!!
                    Dominic Dale use to go on about their cues all the time until he became an ambassador for Maximus Cues and he knows his cues!
                    Last edited by TooDark; 1 November 2016, 02:03 AM. Reason: Spelling lol
                    VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                    Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                    Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                    Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Sorry to go a bit off topic but how much are MW cues now? I thought £600 would get you one, am I wrong?
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        Sorry to go a bit off topic but how much are MW cues now? I thought £600 would get you one, am I wrong?
                        Four figures bud, more than an Ultimate I believe. I'll let you comment on that!

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                          Four figures bud, more than an Ultimate I believe. I'll let you comment on that!
                          Don't think I can, I would be looking at a spell on the naughty step! Is that right over a grand, I was way out.
                          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Legend for 625 on his website. More if you design it yourself obviously.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                              Legend for 625 on his website. More if you design it yourself obviously.
                              Yeah, I think 2v1977 put his proposed JPU cue design through the VCM and had a big shock!

Comment

Working...
                              X