Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue doctors , Scotland

Hi all

Are there any cue doctors in south or central Scotland currently taking work for repairs ?

The joint on my 3/4 is making a "tang" sound and I'd like it reglued .

I could send it away through the post but had a scare with a cue in the post recently , so would rather it was someone close enough to hand delver it too .

Cheers

Go to Ritchie at Mac cues mate in glasgow
    Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
      Go to Ritchie at Mac cues mate in glasgow
      Cool . I know OF him but never met him . Il send him a message

Cheers

Comment

Top guy he is mate stays next to my work he will sort you out al pm.u
        Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
          Top guy he is mate stays next to my work he will sort you out al pm.u
          Cheers mate

Comment

I'll second what Snooker Man Stevie says of Richy. He fixed some of my cues earlier this year and his work is top notch.
            He's a top fella and you'll probably find him at the Q Club at Charing Cross.

Comment

I've sent him a PM just now . Thanks

Comment

Hi Pete. Your inbox is full as I tried to reply. Email me richy1471@hotmail.com
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

I Would have done this for you if i were still at the club peter for nothing m8..hope u get it sorted half an hour job at most m8.
                  Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
                    I Would have done this for you if i were still at the club peter for nothing m8..hope u get it sorted half an hour job at most m8.

Cheers for the offer mate . I've done joints on other cues etc . Added butt joints for extensions . I even respliced a cue for Duffy the other week .
                    But it's always been on cues that didn't matter if I messed it up etc

I'm way to paranoid to mess with my playing cue or someone else's cue .lol

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
                      Hi Pete. Your inbox is full as I tried to reply. Email me richy1471@hotmail.com
                      Hi mate ...thanks . I've cleared space in my inbox and also sent you a mail

Comment

Working...
                      X