X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craftsman or Welsh pool are best bets for you budget

Comment

Originally Posted by samad View Post
      to all those who have bought robin scott cues- are they good ? how do they feel ? coz , i was thinking of buying one them until i looked at various threads stating that these arent gud .

if so, please advise me on some other proper alternatives within 100 pounds that are good looking cues , as that is the main criteria .
      thnx
      If you are interested i have a Robin Scott cue for sale, i bought it just for the case but i have to say the cue is good as well, so if you are interested you can have it without the case for £45 with the 2 extensions, i have taken off the cheap original tip and put on a good one and oiled and waxed the cue, hes some pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by nightman26 View Post
        If you are interested i have a Robin Scott cue for sale, i bought it just for the case but i have to say the cue is good as well, so if you are interested you can have it without the case for £45 with the 2 extensions, i have taken off the cheap original tip and put on a good one and oiled and waxed the cue, hes some pics
        unfortunately i am abroad at the moment and was just researching the subject ......................
        anyway why are you selling it ? it doesnt play well ?
        please give an unbiased answer as i shant be able to buy from you as it is .
        thnx

Comment

Cues from china have now improved so much they are no longer lacquered, bent nor crap. Materials cost; labour costs; equipments costs are all very very low.

They are able to make a snooker table qualified for the Premier league i cannot why they cannot make good cues.
          Last edited by mchpddl1; 21 April 2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

unfortunately i am abroad at the moment and was just researching the subject ......................
            anyway why are you selling it ? it doesnt play well ?
            please give an unbiased answer as i shant be able to buy from you as it is .
            thnx
            The Cue plays very well, it is straight very smooth and nicely balanced, as i said i bought it for the case as i need a 3/4 case,to go with the Robin Cook cue i am saving up for (about £300+) and a friend of a friend said he wanted a cue but didn't need a case, anyway to cut a long story short he had bought one not knowing i was ordering one, so im stuck with a spare cue, to be honest im not that bothered about selling it cos as i say its pretty good,and will do as a spare.

Comment

The Cue plays very well, it is straight very smooth and nicely balanced, as i said i bought it for the case as i need a 3/4 case,to go with the Robin Cook cue i am saving up for (about £300+) and a friend of a friend said he wanted a cue but didn't need a case, anyway to cut a long story short he had bought one not knowing i was ordering one, so im stuck with a spare cue, to be honest im not that bothered about selling it cos as i say its pretty good,and will do as a spare.
              oh ok ,
              anyway , is the splicing good ? i read that they are uneven in other cue in this range .
              is it actually handspliced ? does look and feel like an expensive cue or just like a riley or BCE ? anything else that might help me in my decision ?
              thnx

Comment

oh ok ,
                anyway , is the splicing good ? i read that they are uneven in other cue in this range .
                is it actually handspliced ? does look and feel like an expensive cue or just like a riley or BCE ? anything else that might help me in my decision ?
                thnx
                Ok as i have already said its a very nice cue, yes its hand spliced and it does not feel like a riley or BCE cue, if you did not know the price of the cue you would not think it was selling at this price, actually forget it, im not selling it but good luck buying a cue

Comment

Ok as i have already said its a very nice cue, yes its hand spliced and it does not feel like a riley or BCE cue, if you did not know the price of the cue you would not think it was selling at this price, actually forget it, im not selling it but good luck buying a cue
                  yeah but i was thinking of buying it from ebay .........................

Comment

My friend got one from ebay and he is very happy with it.

Just don't buy the kevin sharland ones

Comment

which are kevin sharlands ??

Comment

which are kevin sharlands ??
                        I have a handmade mastercraft pool cue for sale if you want to buy for £150 u will have to collect my contact is 0780 3628552

Comment

robin scott Q

ive just bought a robin scott edition 15 for 30quid good or bad cue thats a good price
                          comes with case and extension

Comment

Share with us the pictures of your cue

Comment

I've just bought one, and it's great - better than anything else for the money by miles. Not played snooker with it yet just pool so time will tell. It seems well built, hand spliced etc. Think they saved money on bit not applying a finish and cheap labour. Bit of bees wax will do the job.

Comment

i bought one from ebay and am amzed by it, it is so nice to play with, you may need to re tip as the tip is a cheap one but i payed 30 pounds for a six series with case and accessories and am so glad i chose it. may need some beeswax if you want to protect it, but dont be put off you wont regret buying one.

Comment

Working...
                                X