Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus Or Niche Or WoodCues???

Hi All Guys It's my First Thread

I was to buy a Cue and as for my price range these Cue makers especially in thailand are Providing nice pieces especially at affordable price so I've shortlisted these three, As Maximus and Niche have fairly good reviews and Woods also have some nice Reviews But I cant Decide one of these so I wanna ask you people that which one will give me more feel because I've never had any sort of personal cue and its my first cue that I am going to buy and I also never tried any of the expensive cues loz ,,,, SO please Guide me through this and bundle of thanks in advance....Also mention any other brands in the range of around 200GBP(only cue)
    Last edited by Muneebsarwar; 25 November 2016, 02:07 PM. Reason: Looking for my life's 1st ever personal Cue

Woods - only the three star version worth getting
    Niche - whole range good value
    Maximus - whole range good value

My vote would be for Maximus over Niche - close though
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
      Hi All Guys It's my First Thread

I was to buy a Cue and as for my price range these Cue makers especially in thailand are Providing nice pieces especially at affordable price so I've shortlisted these three, As Maximus and Niche have fairly good reviews and Woods also have some nice Reviews But I cant Decide one of these so I wanna ask you people that which one will give me more feel because I've never had any sort of personal cue and its my first cue that I am going to buy and I also never tried any of the expensive cues loz ,,,, SO please Guide me through this and bundle of thanks in advance....
      hi muneebsarwar, curious name you have there. where in the world are you from, and why are you only focused on these industrial type cues?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

My vote would be for Maximus over Niche - close though
        Thanks For your Reply Sir I am Also Tilted Towards Maximus

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          hi muneebsarwar, curious name you have there. where in the world are you from, and why are you only focused on these industrial type cues?
          Lolz Sir I am from Pakistan, And here Snooker is popular but at some other level(I mean at terrible level) so here local Cues are just Terrible All are Like Broom Handle with no Professional finishing at all so I only have this world of INTERNET to find something better so I've searched for almost 6 months till now and after that I came to these Options(looking at my Pocket) But Surely you people can suggest something very special in every aspect for a beginner like me so I can focus on something better if you suggest so....

Comment

Don't forget Ton Praram for the Thaï cues. Excellent as well.
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

And Phoenix Cues Thai made and as good as the others mentioned:encouragement:
              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

A lot of you fellas will know better than me but has there ever been a better time to get a good cue at a decent price than now?
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                X