OT Cue Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Oh I agree Shockerz, I couldn't wait six months let alone four plus years, its very strange to me, I might not even be around in four years.
    Most of them are collectors or a cue agent or someone who wants to sell it and make a profit .

But waiting that long just to play snooker with ? Yeah , That's hell of alot more than strange !! Agreed .

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
      Most of them are collectors or a cue agent or someone who wants to sell it and make a profit .

But waiting that long just to play snooker with ? Yeah , That's hell of alot more than strange !! Agreed .
      Players play, cue collectors miss basic shots then turn back to their collections, it comforts them, like a dummy!

Been telling you for years guys, shorter bridge to ball; keep it compact!

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        Players play, cue collectors miss basic shots then turn back to their collections, it comforts them, like a dummy!

Been telling you for years guys, shorter bridge to ball; keep it compact!
        Was there anything on the end of the wood, e.g. a tip? Or just chalk on wood?
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Any positive news at the beginning of the new year?
          Still no message or cue since 25 october here....

Comment

If I dont receive my cues by the end of this month, then I will be asking for names and a short paragragh explaining the events from as many customers as I can locate, in order to present a dossier of transactions to be presented to the Thai authorities.

This sort of behaviour can give a country a bad name !

EZ
            " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post
              If I dont receive my cues by the end of this month, then I will be asking for names and a short paragragh explaining the events from as many customers as I can locate, in order to present a dossier of transactions to be presented to the Thai authorities.

EZ
              Not sure how you paid but couldn't you get your money back; not sure if you're resigned to waiting or can't get your money back because of the payment method you chose.

Even after they told me the cues had been posted twice, they still never showed. When I took the money back, considering they'd been supposedly shipped, he never messaged me again so obviously they had never been shipped both times and he's happy to run his business with blarney.

I paid the money through Paypal as a friend and they still let me go through their resolution process.

Comment

funny to me, that on one hand people will campaign to get their money/cue after a few months but on the other hand allow a cue maker not be in contact for YEARS and not campaign.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  funny to me, that on one hand people will campaign to get their money/cue after a few months but on the other hand allow a cue maker not be in contact for YEARS and not campaign.

I guess we're all different Dean. If someone tells me a few weeks and it ends up being a few months, at some point you have to make a judgement as to whether anything you're being told is factual.

If someone says it's gonna be years then you sign up knowing that. Cue makers should be able to take as long as they want as it's their business just as long as they are up front.

Customers should be reasonably flexible as things happen, it's our varying grasp of what's reasonable is the debate I guess!

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                    Not sure how you paid but couldn't you get your money back; not sure if you're resigned to waiting or can't get your money back because of the payment method you chose.

Even after they told me the cues had been posted twice, they still never showed. When I took the money back, considering they'd been supposedly shipped, he never messaged me again so obviously they had never been shipped both times and he's happy to run his business with blarney.

I paid the money through Paypal as a friend and they still let me go through their resolution process.
                    In this case , you were lucky imo. usually If you pay as a friend you're not allowed to do that.

Comment

Originally Posted by EZ_4_U_OK View Post

EZ

You can always try of cours. But i do'nt think it's gonna help you out . Not in a short term, anyway.
                      Paypal is the best option imo.

Hope get sorted out.

Comment

In this case , you were lucky imo. usually If you pay as a friend you're not allowed to do that.
                        Yeah, so I was told but it accepted my dispute.

Hopefully I won't need to use this again but it certainly highlights the risks of paying overseas cue makers and taking all the risks.

I have done it with another since but skeptical when it comes to volume now.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                          Yeah, so I was told but it accepted my dispute.

Hopefully I won't need to use this again but it certainly highlights the risks of paying overseas cue makers and taking all the risks.

I have done it with another since but skeptical when it comes to volume now.
                          Each on his own Marc,

But I never pay as friend to someone i do'nt know or deal with for the first time .
                          I offer to cover the fee costs and if he still refuses to accept my offer, then I wish him luck and do'nt deal with him.

Comment

OT cues are a rip off do not deal with them.

Comment

I do wonder what happened, he seemed a genuine guy,like I said I have two,ash and maple both good players.

Comment

Each on his own Marc,

But I never pay as friend to someone i do'nt know or deal with for the first time .
                                I offer to cover the fee costs and if he still refuses to accept my offer, then I wish him luck and do'nt deal with him.
                                Covering the fee costs is not a bad call; I may suggest this in the future as there is no reason that I can see that a seller wouldn't want to do this unless they are not genuine.

Comment

Working...
                                X