Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players Didn't Change their Cue Till Date..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Didn't Change their Cue Till Date..

Well we all know few players frequently change their cues but I wonder if some players who didn't change their cue throughout the carrier or Till today
    I know few names like Neil Robertson, Marco Fu, Mathew Stevens....Surely Few More will be there
    Also mention those who changed just once or twice

Thanks

Neil did have another cue for a while (a JP I believe) but returned to his old cue (an old JP - modified).
    Marco did go through a stage of trying new cues a few years back (two Wright cues come to mind) but has returned to his bufferfly-spliced DeRoo cue for sometime now.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

But for it being broken, I think Hendry may have gone his whole career with one cue.

Comment

3 times World Champion John Spencer used the same cue from age 14 to 41.

Comment

Ken Doherty still uses an old rack cue that he picked off the wall in Jason's snooker club, Dublin...

Had it since a young lad if I remember right?

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
            Ken Doherty still uses an old rack cue that he picked off the wall in Jason's snooker club, Dublin...

he used to brush the tables at his local club and used to practice using different rack cues. Found one he loved and bought it from the owner. You're right again Jack.
            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

You're right again Jack.
              I LOVE that you put 'again'

Comment

Get a room !!!
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Get a room !!!
                  He's a muppet but he knows his stuff neil!
                  "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    Neil did have another cue for a while (a JP I believe) but returned to his old cue (an old JP - modified).
                    Marco did go through a stage of trying new cues a few years back (two Wright cues come to mind) but has returned to his bufferfly-spliced DeRoo cue for sometime now.
                    Yeah... I think Ding also gone through same process,tried different peces before return to the old one...
                    and Marco is Regularly using his old Deroo for couple of years now

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                      But for it being broken, I think Hendry may have gone his whole career with one cue.
                      Yeah we can say that, because His Career was almost ended after that cue broke....still won couple of titles after that but that was another Hendry...
                      Peter Ebdon also used same Cue till 2012(almost 25 years)

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post

Yeah Ken is the best Example of that man...a cheap Club cue but he never changed that..amazing

Comment

Ken Doherty bought his cue for 2 pounds. He had Parris do some work on it as well though, which might have cost more than 2 pounds.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                            2nd that.
                            Shame what happened to that cue. Who knows what the boy would have achieved with that piece of timber... :snooker:
                            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                            National Snooker Expo
                            25-27 October 2019
                            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                              2nd that.
                              Shame what happened to that cue. Who knows what the boy would have achieved with that piece of timber... :snooker:
                              He still Achieved what no one could

Comment

Working...
                              X