Tony Wilshaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Wilshaw

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a second hand Tony Wilshaw cue? Thanks.

Try ADR147 on here
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Ash or maple

Comment

Really not fussed on the wood. Would probably prefer ash if I had options. I just don't want a really big tip.

Comment

My mates got a 3/4 maple

Comment

How much? What's the specs?

Comment

I have a pre-owned 3/4 in ash. Needs a clean and polish. Specs 56.25, 30mm, 9.6mm, approx 21oz balances @15.5 (inch high of the joint) also has 6.5 inch mini-butt and old style telescopic fits the 3/4 joint. No pics taken at the moment, will sort that tomorrow.

Comment

Okay. I'll check out the pics. Might be a little short. What sort of price would you want?
                Last edited by Canny Tim; 21 December 2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Still looking for a second hand Tony Wilshaw cue. If anyone has one they no longer want or knows where I can get one can you PM me please? Thanks.

Comment

Pics in this link: http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/burwat292596/profile/ (11 btwn parris and hunt). Asking £300 posted UK.

Comment

I may look to sell my TW. Paid almost £600 (inc Bermuda case and butt) 21 years ago see image circa 57", 9mm. Let me know what you would offer. Second from top http://www.twcues.co.uk/img/twcues-l-01.jpg. Cheers Craig

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can't come on here to sell your cue .

If you want to sell your cue on here , you must advertise a link via Ebay .

This is to protect the buyer and or seller should anything go wrong with the transaction .
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                        X