Peradon King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon King

So after several weeks of debating what cue to purchase and playing with various cues of all weights, sizes and designs...I decided to go with a Peradon King.

I had a budget of around £300 all in and managed to get everything I wanted for a total of £309 with next day delivery.
    My order consisted of:
    1x Peradon King 3/4 cue
    1x Peradon Clubman black case
    1x Olive wood mini-butt
    1x 23" telescopic extension
    10x Elk Master tips
    1x Leather chalk pouch
    6x Triangle chalks
    1x Thurston towel

The cue is of following specs:
    58" in length
    9.5mm tip
    29mm Butt
    18.5oz in weight

I got this great deal from Thurston.co.uk and dealt with a gentleman named Dave Morrow. I can't fault Dave's customer service skills and had no problem price matching from another site.

When the cue arrives tomorrow, I shall get pictures and upload them for you all.

What was the other site?
    Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
    Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
    Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I can't remember off the top of my head as it was a couple of days ago.

The package should arrive within the next few hours so will get some pictures up then.

Comment

What other makes of cues did you try out ?

Comment

I have tried Maximus, JP, JO, Woods, Dunns, cue craft and a few other cheaper ones. I couldn't justify spending the amount that JP and JO ask for. I appreciate everyone has their own preference on designs etc but I love the look of the King and also suited me

Comment

Peradon King

a cue is only as good as the bloke who's holding it...badge matters not. good luck with the new weapon! !

Comment

I could not agree more Thommo. No point buying a £500+ cue unless you have money to throw away.

Comment

I had a Peradon King but the joint broke! It was a nice cue whilst I could use it, hope it suits your game!
                "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Well touch wood Tom, mine doesn't break lol. Had a little play with it tonight and knocked in a few little breaks but generally felt really nice

Comment

Main thing is you are happy with it. Stick with it and knock in them balls

Comment

Couldn't be happier to be honest. All I need to do is wear the tip in and shape it properly then hopefully it'll all come back to me. I was knocking in some cracking balls tonight but then missing some sitters lol

Comment

Working...
                      X