Dunn's Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunn's Cues

Does anyone on here own or have used a Dunn Cue and if so what are they like and price etc?
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Bought one a couple of years back because the cue was on promotion. The finish is mediocre and doesn't have grain filler. I thought the ebony would be darker but it turns out to be a very light brown maccasar. Plays OK I guess but not fantastic. Anyway bought a Grand cue after that and I will say Grand is much better. Cheaper too I think.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ethanat View Post
      Bought one a couple of years back because the cue was on promotion. The finish is mediocre and doesn't have grain filler. I thought the ebony would be darker but it turns out to be a very light brown maccasar. Plays OK I guess but not fantastic. Anyway bought a Grand cue after that and I will say Grand is much better. Cheaper too I think.
      What was the specs and how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

Wibble

Comment

Think it's about £80. Terrible specs, 55 inch. Maybe that's y it's on promotion. Just visited their website to see why did I buy it in the first place. The pictures do look nice. But you realize they don't show the shaft in most pictures?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ethanat View Post
          Think it's about £80. Terrible specs, 55 inch. Maybe that's y it's on promotion. Just visited their website to see why did I buy it in the first place. The pictures do look nice. But you realize they don't show the shaft in most pictures?
          I used one last night and it played very well although it had more weight added, i was asking him how much he paid and he said 160, i've juct checked the website and the same cue is 110 and 16 for postage to UK

Wibble

Comment

Working...
          X