Best Looking Cue Makers Badge Design ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by justf View Post
    Yep the Jim Black gold base and black lettering the best I have seen.
    You have excellent taste (and by the way, Jim himself is a class act).
    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by justf View Post
      Yep the Jim Black gold base and black lettering the best I have seen.
      Indeed I have to agree that badge demotes The Andy Travis and Robin Cook badges to second and third place respectively haha

Comment

Jim Black yep

Comment

classic white button with black font on the outer edge. Trevor White's badge I think is perfect, dots either side at 3 and 9 o'clock complete it

Comment

I would go for Jim Black as well, I also like the Phoenix badges.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Big AD
              Will cue makers put their badge on a cue they haven't made then? I'd like a custom badge but never approached a cue maker because I assumed they wouldn't put their name on someone else's work
              What do you mean by "Custom badge" ?
              They shouldn't put their normal badge on a cue as that would be fraud ! but if they do work to your cue such as adding splices they can use their "Customised" badge as Andy Travis did on my cue

Comment

Crispian Jones numbered cue badges are really nice.
                VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big AD
                  Will cue makers put their badge on a cue they haven't made then? I'd like a custom badge but never approached a cue maker because I assumed they wouldn't put their name on someone else's work
                  That's along the lines I am thinking - of approaching Travis or Jim Black for a bespoke name plate - not with their name on but my own but just with their design if you understand what I mean..say a nice gold and black name plate similar to Jim Blacks but with my name ....the cue I have has been customised with new splices at Craftsman cues but currently does not have any badge....a bespoke badge would finish it off nicely..shame it's an after thought !

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post
                    That's along the lines I am thinking - of approaching Travis or Jim Black for a bespoke name plate - not with their name on but my own but just with their design if you understand what I mean..say a nice gold and black name plate similar to Jim Blacks but with my name ....the cue I have has been customised with new splices at Craftsman cues but currently does not have any badge....a bespoke badge would finish it off nicely..shame it's an after thought !
                    Contact Andy T, I did for a refurb on a friend's late father's cue, no problem.
                    http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...449#post755449
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Same as some of the others. I wouldn't want any other badges on my cues other than the persons badge that made it. Agree with Wooldridge, Crispian and travis new badges. I also like the Golver badges the detail he goes in to is great. Rather like the MAC numbered black badges too.

Not keen on Phoenix, Parris or Trevor white badges. Although i love Trevor white cues. I prefer his MAST branding badge.

There is a new badge hitting the market very very soon, from a good cue maker. Keep an eye out for it........ It's mint
                      Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        Contact Andy T, I did for a refurb on a friend's late father's cue, no problem.
                        http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...449#post755449
                        Thanks Dean ..and great refurb on that cue BTW.

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
                          Same as some of the others. I wouldn't want any other badges on my cues other than the persons badge that made it. Agree with Wooldridge, Crispian and travis new badges. I also like the Golver badges the detail he goes in to is great. Rather like the MAC numbered black badges too.

Not keen on Phoenix, Parris or Trevor white badges. Although i love Trevor white cues. I prefer his MAST branding badge.

There is a new badge hitting the market very very soon, from a good cue maker. Keep an eye out for it........ It's mint
                          I actually like the very simple badges.

Massive fan of the Parris and Trevor white badge. Very simple indeed. Robert osborne badges and the new exquisite badge is also very nice.

Not entirely keen on the newer/updated twists put on badges but each to their own.

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                            I actually like the very simple badges.

Massive fan of the Parris and Trevor white badge. Very simple indeed. Robert osborne badges and the new exquisite badge is also very nice.

Not entirely keen on the newer/updated twists put on badges but each to their own.
                            Agreed, simple but got class! Just off white on John Parris/Trevor White badges look spot on and beats the tacky cheap brilliant white looking Maximus badges although the black badges are far better looking.
                            VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
                            Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
                            Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
                            Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              Wright cues have a new badge coming out soon . Very simple design but looks classy .

Will post a pic when i get my cue .
                              here is the new badge on Neil's new cue
                              Neil, is it a back-printed acrylic disc?
                              for the whole cue images - http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...178#post924178
                              Last edited by DeanH; 24 March 2017, 07:41 AM.
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I think so Dean . Think it looks classy , a bit different to most designs .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X