Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burroughes and watts Ye Olde Ash Cue

Hi

Does anyone own or know anyone who has a B&W Ye olde ash 1st or 2nd edition, if so can you let me know, i will make you/them a really good offer for the cue, im desperate to add one to my collection.

Any condition wanted.

Thanks

Craig
    Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

hi craig

i have one but i am wanting quite a bit for it

matty

Comment

How much mate, do you have any pictures of it?
      Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

ill email some pics to u

wanting 380 - 400

Comment

my email address is therocket2005@aol.com

email them over mate and ill have a look. cheers
          Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22
            ill email some pics to u

wanting 380 - 400
            If the average Ye Olde Ash is around £400 then I wonder how much mine is worth as it use to belong to one of the first professional player. I have not seen a genuine one for sale on ebay for ages.

Comment

Originally Posted by Crucible
              If the average Ye Olde Ash is around £400 then I wonder how much mine is worth as it use to belong to one of the first professional player. I have not seen a genuine one for sale on ebay for ages.
              which player which edition and the answer is yes a lot.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

me 2 on the look out for a ye olde ash

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147
                  which player which edition and the answer is yes a lot.
                  I believe it is the 2nd edition B&W Ye Olde Ash. The player is Bernard Bennett who died a few years ago. He was the original 8 member who founded the first professional snooker/billiard body in 1968 and again a member of the team who founded the current WPBSA back in the early 80s. Bennett was most actively competing in the 60s and 70s against the likes of Fred Davis, Rex Williams, Ray Reardon, John Spencer,etc, including Alex Higgins in the world Championship. Try google.

Comment

think you may have "spoke" before?

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/showt...2047#post62047

Comment

Yes I have, had several emails offering to buy at the time but was glad I held off if the average one is going for £400. This is a piece of snooker memorabilia, no Tony Ions knock offs can replicate provenance

Comment

Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer
                        well remembered sem - i think he has also listed a cue or two on ebay a couple of years ago.

Comment

I won the Ye Olde Ash on ebay 3 years ago around Xmas if I remember. One of the bidder was Space147, obviously he wasnt the highest bidder but he won a couple of cues formerly owned by Bernard Bennett from the same seller at the same time. I believe Bennett's Burwat Champion gone to a bidder in Australia, he also had a second one which was sold a bit later.

Comment

Originally Posted by Crucible
                            I won the Ye Olde Ash on ebay 3 years ago around Xmas if I remember. One of the bidder was Space147, obviously he wasnt the highest bidder but he won a couple of cues formerly owned by Bernard Bennett from the same seller at the same time. I believe Bennett's Burwat Champion gone to a bidder in Australia, he also had a second one which was sold a bit later.
                            space147 is a very well known cue guy and a friend of mine, in my experience if he wants a cue he gets it!

Comment

He did bidded this one and others from the same seller. I held off any bidding wars and put in a big bid right at the end

Comment

Working...
                              X