cue craft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue craft

Probably in 3 hours, i'm going to a local snookershop where they sell cue craft. I haven't heard much about this brand, but they feel quite good when i tested one last time i was there.

Any advice on buying a cue craft between 125£-150£ ?? They got many denominations like marksman,baron,sherwood,phoenix,coronet......

Is this good quality for a regular player like me who plays in a club but still treats snooker like a hobby to have fun in and not like a competitive sport in which i wanna be one of the best?

I now have a bad cue with varnish on it which makes it for me unable to play decent after 10minutes of play. It sticks etc..

Is cue craft a good brand or should i look more for a craftsman/master cue?? In the shop these cue crafts are the top notch you can get there..they don't sell any more expensive one and neither do they sell craftsman/master cue.

Thanks for any advice

hi

Craftsman is the best quality in that price range. Good luck finding the right cue ,mate.

Comment

yes i would look at craftsman but cue craft better now than before
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

imho cues priced around £70 - £140 by cue craft are among the best for that price.....personal choice though....have owned cc before, and known lots who have had one or more in their time.....rarely dismissed, although not top quality, but almost always good for the money...

Comment

I can only speak as i find but i prefer the cue craft cues from around 10-15 years ago, my mate still plays with a hand spliced 2 piece from that era and its a great cue. However they are still good cues.

Comment

Bought a 135£ one, named Carlton.. Couldn't resist it because it felt really great after trying a few others.. Think this cue will do just fine for me and already like it a lot after playing now a few hours with it.

Comment

Originally Posted by casualties View Post
              Bought a 135£ one, named Carlton.. Couldn't resist it because it felt really great after trying a few others.. Think this cue will do just fine for me and already like it a lot after playing now a few hours with it.
              Same story here but i payed £76 for my carlton at the snooker shop in levenshulme.

Comment

Working...
              X