No announcement yet.

JX Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but this one on ebay comes with the freebies (which I valued at £15-£20). I'm currently bidding on a JX with a max bid of £23.50 with £9.50 postage because without freebies I was only looking to pay £32.50 with courier delivery.

Comment

Do a search on ebay for "jx cue" and click the "completed" box or sift through his feedback and you'll see your unlikely to get cue exts and case for under 40 and none he sells have telescopic extensions they are merely broom handle exts. As for the extras £15-£20, you must be joking!
      Chalk is 10p a cube, tips 30p each a clamp is a waste of time no one uses them and an 8ball keyfob is about £1.50.

As for the glove... Walk in any snooker club with one of them and the roar of laughter you'll recieve is priceless.

Comment

I can imagine lol. You get an ebay account so can check your feedback?

Comment

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/wity_sw/

Would be 100% but for 1 toerag who never sent me some stuff I paid for and never recieved.
          Leave negative feedback to bums like that who say via pm they'll claim off the P.O. and resend then do nothing and all they do is just give you neg back in return.

Come to think of it I am losing out at £40 postage is gonna cost me about a tenner. Still, it's doing nobody anygood here. I'll bung it on Ebay if you (or anyone else herin) dont want it thursday for 10 days as somehow methinks items ending on a sunday evening fetch the best prices.

Comment

Found the original pic that i kept off ebay. Better camera than mine.

Comment

So its these three bits and the extension??

How would you post this??

What difference in quality is there between a JX/B.S. and Rileys?

Comment

Yep, cue case mini and telescopic ext.
                Royal Mail and it'd be insured. Could post it in the morning so you'd have it in a couple of days.
                Not a great deal of difference really, this ones got a better finish to it but thats my doing. I ended up talking on yahoo messenger to that chinawoman i bought them off. She reckoned BS were better as their ash was seasoned more she went on about how they'd spent loads on air drying kilns and the like. She worked for her one uncle at B.S. and told me it was his brother who owned JX. She being one of only a handful who can speak english and have a pc saw selling them on ebay as a 2nd job for herself.

Comment

OK. Well I got a bid on a cue at the moment which I am winning at the moment so don't want to commit to anything until I've seen the outcome of that.

Would there be any chance of £35?

Comment

Originally Posted by ajwposh
                    OK. Well I got a bid on a cue at the moment which I am winning at the moment so don't want to commit to anything until I've seen the outcome of that.

Would there be any chance of £35?
                    £35 !!!! Okay you've got 3 chances..

1 A dogs chance
                    2 No friggin chance
                    3 About as much chance as scoring with the queen Mum.

Split the diff make it £37.50 all in and its yours.

Comment

Any chance of a picture of the tip?

Comment

Seems to come out better on a duster rather than my kinky black bedsheets

As you can see it's never been chalked let alone used.

Pretty sure it's a 9mm so it's fine for snooker and pool Dunno what make it is though.

Comment

Did you do anything to the tip or is that just how it came??

Comment

I've not touched it. I'd stick an elkie on if you want but I dont see a need to bit of shaping with sandpaper and chalked it'll be fine.
                            Besides which i'm out of superglue and only have 9mm tips and if it is say just over 9mm it'd be a waste of time doing. Only way to be sure of the size is to cut it off first then measure it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow
                              both of your choices will be heavily varnished so not that smooth - go with the ROS if any.

Try searching on here first for some receommended makers and then look on ebay for a second hand one.
                              the jxs arent varnished

Comment

Is that a definite? Thats a good thing isnt it? Would you recommend the buy it now one for £40?

Comment

Working...
                                X