Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Shop Glasgow

Hello,

Does anyone know any shops in Glasgow or Central scotland in general that has a decent range of cues? The only place that seems to sell them are general sports shops and are not great quality.

Many Thanks,

Dave

Hi there, A new shop has opened in glasgow. it is situated right next door to Slaters menswear. there is also a shop called international agencies, it is on Pollockshaws RD. hope this helps. i would not touch cues in any of the high street sport shops. go to one of these stores if its a cue or shop around on ebay or ask for advise on here.
    "Don't think, feel"

Comment

That's very interesting, since I'm going to Glasgow in december. Do you know the name of the shops and what cues they are carrying? Anything else a snooker-fan should know about Glasgow?

cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor
        there is also a shop called international agencies, it is on Pollockshaws RD.

Originally Posted by emeejl
        That's very interesting, since I'm going to Glasgow in december. Do you know the name of the shops and what cues they are carrying?
        http://www.snookpool.co.uk/

Comment

Ah, you found their homepage, thanks! And they have lots of Peradons, nice! I'll definitely have me a look at those when I get over there.

Comment

Originally Posted by emeejl
            Ah, you found their homepage, thanks! And they have lots of Peradons, nice! I'll definitely have me a look at those when I get over there.
            youre welcome emeejl. ......already had it bookmarked anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X