Mastercue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercue?

Can you give me some information about mastercue (I'm new to these things and I don't know much about cues.)? I'm thinking of buying one but I have to be sure before I do.

First of all, how good is the quality? Are they like top quality pro cues, or cheap beginner cues or what? (Any famous players who use mastercues?)

How reliable is the website http://www.mastercue.th.com/? Would it be safe to order from there? Would I have trouble getting the cue (trouble with shipping, customs...)?

Thanks in advance.

Dunno what year it was but Mastercue came to light when John Parrot was playing in a tournament in Thialand and the airport guys had lost his cue or something. Parrot turned to Ulkrit the owner of mastercue and asked him to make him a cue which he then went on to win the tournament with.
    They reckon they are very good quality and not expensive either.
    No idea what import duty you would have to pay in Turkey if any but in the UK it'd be 4% and then 17.5% vat.

Comment

I plan on visiting the factory in the next week or so. I will have a look at a few cues and let you know about quality. I have read both good and bad reports on them, then again I've read good and bad reports on Parris as well so I guess its a bit unknown unless you can try one out first.
      I have ordered a Trevor White cue and although he is a bit dearer than Mastercue I have yet to read a bad word about his cues and from all accounts his work is first class, I shall get some photos when it arrives and post them. Shall try to get some photos at the Mastercue factory as well.

Cheers

Comment

was told when parris started out he ordered some of master cues

and started baseing designes on them, as we all know now tho, with being well known quality is not the same standard, but u do get some

Comment

Working...
        X