buying the write cue??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying the write cue??

hi im jus wondering if any1 can help im after buying a new cue im a fairly decent player nothing special haha i was jus wondering where i can buy a decent cue from i see so many to choose from but dont no good from bad can any1 help??? cheers!!!!! danny

jp or craftsman

Comment

re. cue

cheers mate il have a look about

Comment

what budget and where do you live.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

craftsman make good cues for the price

Comment

bout 100 pound iv got to spend and i live in burnley

Comment

budget is a little tight but try kev muncaster at north west cues maybe.

Comment

cheers mate! i can stretch to abit further money wise 4 a good cue how do get in touch with this kev muncaster??? cheers pal!

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyastin
                  cheers mate! i can stretch to abit further money wise 4 a good cue how do get in touch with this kev muncaster??? cheers pal!
                  North West Cue Co
                  58-64 Preston Old Road
                  Freckleton Lancashire PR4 1PD
                  Tel: 01772 679391

Comment

thank u very much! jus wondering how much on average a cue of his would cost?? and also does he have a shop because i live not far away at all i could go over durin the week if he does thanks!

Comment

hi all, iv just been looking around 4 sum cues and iv seen the 147 cue by craftsmen, £115. is this a good deal 4 this cue? it looks a nice 1 on the picture, jus wanted to no if any1 has 1 ov these or av heard ov it, im torn between that 1 and the panther thats £120. and says its a little heavier im not sure?? haha can sum1 help pls danny

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyastin
                        hi all, iv just been looking around 4 sum cues and iv seen the 147 cue by craftsmen, £115. is this a good deal 4 this cue? it looks a nice 1 on the picture, jus wanted to no if any1 has 1 ov these or av heard ov it, im torn between that 1 and the panther thats £120. and says its a little heavier im not sure?? haha can sum1 help pls danny
                        i think its joint position and length of splices? both fine cues.

Comment

thanks mate i trust wot you say because wen it comes 2 differnt cues i havnt got a clue haha theres that many! im gunna go with the 147 cue i think its a good price 4 me because im nothing special as a player ,im still a beginner really just want a good quality cue so i can 4 get about that and concentrate on practising and playing so thanks agen mate!!!!

Comment

A £3 dictionary would be a better investment.

Comment

haha funny man!

Comment

Working...
                              X