Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first ever cue

hi all at TSF

well i've only just started playing snooker at my local snooker club about a month ago and on the 5th(of november) it was my birthday so my parents bought me my own cue. Its a limited edition paul hunter cue, 3/4 joint and looks really good, its very well weighted and suits me well, it even has its own unique serial number on the joint pin and came with a 12" butt extension, a hard case as well as pauls signature on it too. id just like to know if anyone has any opinions on it or even owns one too as i know little about it and would like to hear peoples opinions about it

all c+c welcome
    Obedience breeds dicipline, Discipline breeds Unity, Unity breeds Power, Power is life...

Paul Hunter cue

Hi Guy,
    Nice to see that you are happy with your stick.This is the most important thing,it allows you to forget everything else and pot balls.When you next play,take pleasure in your cue and try not to think any more about it,that aspect of your game is sorted.Now look at the next way to improve. Best of luck.

Comment

any cue that works for you is a good cue.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147
        any cue that works for you is a good cue.
        that is indeed the best advice to any cue buyer.....

the dearest cue, from a top cuemaker wont make you play well

(though good cues will IMHO be more reliable in that you will get "the same result" when you use it, more than a "lesser" cue)

Comment

congratulation ya, u got ur first cue. hope u can play well with it, otherwise the second, the third cue....... all will come, hahaha, $$$$ also gone.... hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X