Mark Williams new cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Williams new cue?

I noticed during the N.Ireland trophy that Mark Williams was using a new cue. Does anyone know what he is using, did Trevor make it by any chance?
    It was hand spliced plain ash cue, jointed above the splicing like his previous cue. Still didn't turn his form around though!

Mark is using a Parris cue from what I know.

He did get int touch with me, and, I'll openly admit, I said I'd call him back and I forgot to do that, so maybe he was a bit miffed and went to JP, who knows.

Personally, I'm not too concerned with what Mark uses, it would just be good to see him winning again. By all accounts, he's playing well enough, it's just not happening when he 'really' needs it to though.

I'd be pretty sure I'm not the only one who'd like to see him back to the player everyone became familiar with, it's a shame it's as it is.

Comment

heard there was chat at the end of last season about his cue, and then a rumour of chnge then, but dont know when he actually made a change.....

agree we "all" hope he improves his matchplay, and soon. IMHO a top 4 player of the 00's.

Comment

I hope so too, he could do with a UK win on so many levels.

It is odd looking at the draw and not seeing Jimmy White, Alan McManus and Matthew Stevens all present and correct. I think the transition in snooker is really kicking in, this season emphasising it.

Comment

Working...
        X